Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Schramx4

{Request} House Flip with Chip and Jo

Recommended Posts

Name of Game: House Flip with Chip and Jo

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fungi.houseflip

Version: 1.2.5

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Cash, Water, Hearts

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, I've tried hacking all values but they reset back to where they started.  I've tried changing different memory values but haven't been successful yet.  I need some help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 7/24/2018 at 10:25 PM, Schramx4 said:

Name of Game: House Flip with Chip and Jo

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fungi.houseflip

Version: 1.2.5

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Cash, Water, Hearts

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, I've tried hacking all values but they reset back to where they started.  I've tried changing different memory values but haven't been successful yet.  I need some help.

I'm having the same issue. Every time I change the vaules they chance back. ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yea, doesn't seem to be a lot of traction with this title.  XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You most likely only found the display value. Try to search with the "encrypted" button checked. It will take more time but there is a chance you find the encrypted value for money or anything you want. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Rastakiwi said:

You most likely only found the display value. Try to search with the "encrypted" button checked. It will take more time but there is a chance you find the encrypted value for money or anything you want. 

Yeah, still didn't have any luck.  I gave up on this several months back.  Lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Schramx4 said:

Yeah, still didn't have any luck.  I gave up on this several months back.  Lol.

I'll check it, maybe you searched for the wrong type or you need to use fuzzy search

Edited by Rastakiwi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2019 at 9:17 AM, Schramx4 said:

Yeah, still didn't have any luck.  I gave up on this several months back.  Lol.

This game is storing money on their server I think, I can't really hack it with gg, sry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rastakiwi said:

This game is storing money on their server I think, I can't really hack it with gg, sry

Yes, I kinda had the same feeling.  Thanks for trying though. 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Similar Content

    • By DsaFes
      https://pastebin.com/twsqsyh4
    • By Atrashguy
      I need hack this game but he crash when i try hack if you can hack the wild darkness please help me. Thanks so much
    • By JesusChrist17
      Hey there! I've tried to hack this game with GameGuardian. But It seems no matter how hard I try I can't find the value. So Please Anyone help me out with this! Please! Please!
       
      Name : Ace Fighter : Modern Air Combat Jet Warplanes
      Playstore Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ParsisGames.AirCombatEn
      Game Mode : Offline/Online
       
      *It isn't server sided game and can be played totally offline*
    • By rezzyyy
      I will love you forever if you help me cheat on this one lol. 
      Game is not server side as far as I can tell. 
      (No- root) 
      Speed hacks work but then game asks to be restart. And rolls back.
      Values roll back regardless of freeze 
      Have done hide gg from game as well as prevent revert. 
      Tried everything I could think of . Just dont work
      Sandship - crafting factory 
      https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rockbite.sandship
    • By MilkyMocha
      I want to do one but i dont know how :(
×
×
  • Create New...