ZENONIA® 5 Mod (Offline/Free Shopping)

RayySP

thumb-94c82a0e4a90b679a5e18a884da67fbb-icon_zenonia5_512.jpeg

File Name: ZENONIA® 5 Mod (Offline/Free Shopping)

File Submitter: RayySP

File Submitted: 29 Dec 2012

File Category: Modded apks

ZENONIA 5 v1.0.3 Mod (Offline/Free Shopping)

Requirements: 2.2+

Overview: ZENONIA® 5: Wheel of Destiny The Definitive Action RPG Returns!

Mod info:

1. No root access required

2. Can play game in offline mode (if the menu does not appear when you play game, please press the back key, and then cancel to exit it)

3. Can play game in online mode2. General store items free purchase [need online]

4. Purchase properties without zen coins [need online]

5. Purchase skill points without zen coins [need online]

6. Purchase zen store items without zen coins [need online]

7. Purchase wizards without zen coins [need online]

8. Purchase mech without zen coins [need online]

9. Upgrade equipment with Zen [need online]

10. Do PvP (you must have a not banned android_id) [need online]

11. Do Abyss(you must have a not banned android_id) [need online]

12. Need zenonia5.conf if you want to change your android_id or it will use the id of your phone.

13. Remove game start news

14. Remove update check.

15. New character created will have a lot of money.

16. Use bank functions (you must have a not banned android_id) [need online]

Note* Follow the instructions given in the "Read Here.txt" after you have extracted the zip file"

Credits to bhgbox team for the version 1.0.2 mod.

And Devitrianto for adding more crack.

Click here to download this file

Everytime i click download it says there's too much public traffic and the links have been disabled. :P
I know. Dropbox suspended my links because of that.. I'm finding new ways to upload it.. Please be patient.. I will resolve this ASAP.. ^_^ Posted by RayySP From my Rooted SGS2 using RainBox v7 Custom Rom via Tapatalk 2

I have a question. How do i copy the 16 digit string into the .conf file?
Just copy the 16 digit and paste it at your zenonia5.conf Posted by RayySP From my Rooted SGS2 using RainBox v7 Custom Rom via Tapatalk 2

Y cant download.....
lol... Admin d2dyno remove my download section.. Because he update his Zenonia 5 modded.. You should go check it out.. Go to download modded apps section and you will find it..

• 2 weeks later...

when you going to release version 1.0.5?

Not sure. The modders has not release v1.0.5 yet cause Gamevil just updated the game and it will be hard to mod Zenonia 5 now as Gamevil is very stuborn.

Posted by RayySP

From my Rooted SGN using Ultimate Rom v5.1 via Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

i'm trying to play zenonia 5 abyss and pvp but i can't. i have downloaded the game in the mod section and changed the 16 digits id.. and everytime i click on pvp or abyss is goes dark and takes me back to the menu. i want to keep playing but i want to get legendary items and playing abyss is the only way. i tried to use titanium back up to play mod game and then go back to regulgar game so i can plya pvp anhd abyss but i want to keep playing mod version without going back and forth! please someone help me!!! :'(

i'm trying to play zenonia 5 abyss and pvp but i can't. i have downloaded the game in the mod section and changed the 16 digits id.. and everytime i click on pvp or abyss is goes dark and takes me back to the menu. i want to keep playing but i want to get legendary items and playing abyss is the only way. i tried to use titanium back up to play mod game and then go back to regulgar game so i can plya pvp anhd abyss but i want to keep playing mod version without going back and forth! please someone help me!!! :'(

Hi there,

This mod version has side effects. It disable PVP & Abyss. So you can only play story line in this mod version. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Posted by RayySP

Hi there,

This mod version has side effects. It disable PVP & Abyss. So you can only play story line in this mod version. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Posted by RayySP

is there any mod version where i can play abyss and pvp??