About This File
Converting (assembling) ARM 32-bit opcodes.
- The result is immediately copied to the clipboard.
- The output is a hexadecimal number, or a sequence of HEX bytes.
- Possible continuous input of commands.
- The dialog is accessible by a floating icon and can be called up at any time.
- If the input fails, a suggestion for correcting the command is displayed.
- You can input HEX number or HEX bytes. it will be converted to ARM opcode and you can edit it and convert back to HEX number or HEX bytes.
- You can specify opcode address (in hex) for automatic calculation relative address for branch.