Jump to content

1 Screenshot




User Feedback

Recommended Comments

On 12/14/2019 at 2:44 AM, tmzeti said:

hello, energy hack is not working!!!!!! how to fix?

This script build only for Parrallel Space, you can hack energy by speed hack

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello! I was wondering if you by any chance was working on a English version of the script?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, tmzaak said:

purple chest is not working?

If you want to use drop items, i think U need to download old version of this game

[added 1 minute later]
3 hours ago, Blenn said:

Hello! I was wondering if you by any chance was working on a English version of the script?

I don't know exactly the name of equipment, so I don't make english

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi, your script was working for about a week and yesterday was the last time it worked! The same happened to my friend

Please update when u can

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

I was wondering why these scripts only work in parallel space? What are the details that some hacks (if not all) work when its in a virtual space and not nomrally?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 1/12/2020 at 12:47 AM, muniategui said:

I was wondering why these scripts only work in parallel space? What are the details that some hacks (if not all) work when its in a virtual space and not nomrally?

on virtual space the variables are predefined in some cases. It may work on normal device aswell by luck, but since the script is made with the use of pointers probably they differ for each device with same apps opened

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

How is everyone getting this to work in parallel space? I can get google to sign in but any game especially archero just crashes almost instantly. Is their a tutorial or can someone post step by step?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 12/26/2019 at 12:21 AM, 5G_Controller said:

If you want to use drop items, i think U need to download old version of this game

[added 1 minute later]

I don't know exactly the name of equipment, so I don't make english

we can provide you with names of the items 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, vergil_crimson said:

we can provide you with names of the items 

I don't think he is update the script anymore 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello, i hope you can add a feature also for items drop. i can provide a list of item and its corresponding item number

Golden Chestplate            1020101

Vest of Dexterity                1020201

Phantom Cloak                  1020301    

Void Robe                          1020401

Bow                          1010101                        

Scepter                    1010201                      

Saw                         1010301                       

Boomerang              1010401                        

Staff                         1010501                        

Spear                       1010601             

I hope this information helps            

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, sarapenpen said:

Hello, i hope you can add a feature also for items drop. i can provide a list of item and its corresponding item number

Golden Chestplate            1020101

Vest of Dexterity                1020201

Phantom Cloak                  1020301    

Void Robe                          1020401

Bow                          1010101                        

Scepter                    1010201                      

Saw                         1010301                       

Boomerang              1010401                        

Staff                         1010501                        

Spear                       1010601             

I hope this information helps            

 

In this version, hack items isn't working. Please record video to prove it is working in your version. 

Give me link your video and I would consider adding it to my script

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hack item for sure works. I am not sure how it worked before, but if you replace any scroll with an item aka armor, weapon, ring, etc, it will drop, as long as that scroll  "drops". You are limited to 1 per match unless the item drops in addition to you replacing a scroll value. To speed things up I replaced two scrolls that I don't need anymore, 30103 and 30104 to whatever armor, weapon, etc piece I need. They usually drop the item I want quickly and then I just die and go back into the match and keep farming over and over. Chapter 14 is amazing for this btw. I have already modified a full working script thanks to your source code and some other things I have learned along the way since I am new to this. My script my not be the best in terms of scripting but it works great in every aspect. Thank you for you videos and your unencrypted script which saved me a ton of time on writing my own. If you would like more details message me 5gcontroller as I will not post my script without your permission. 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, 5G_Controller said:

In this version, hack items isn't working. Please record video to prove it is working in your version. 

Give me link your video and I would consider adding it to my script

in version 1.3.4(latest version)

there's actually a video with hack items where he applied a hack item script to the game with a specific item name. after activating the script the monster drop that specific item 1x per stage. 

Edited by sarapenpen

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, xjesterx said:

Hack item for sure works. I am not sure how it worked before, but if you replace any scroll with an item aka armor, weapon, ring, etc, it will drop, as long as that scroll  "drops". You are limited to 1 per match unless the item drops in addition to you replacing a scroll value. To speed things up I replaced two scrolls that I don't need anymore, 30103 and 30104 to whatever armor, weapon, etc piece I need. They usually drop the item I want quickly and then I just die and go back into the match and keep farming over and over. Chapter 14 is amazing for this btw. I have already modified a full working script thanks to your source code and some other things I have learned along the way since I am new to this. My script my not be the best in terms of scripting but it works great in every aspect. Thank you for you videos and your unencrypted script which saved me a ton of time on writing my own. If you would like more details message me 5gcontroller as I will not post my script without your permission. 

hi, mind if you teach me about the replace any scroll with an item drop? 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 8/2/2020 at 21:41, sarapenpen said:

trong phiên bản 1.3.4 (phiên bản mới nhất)

thực sự có một video với các vật phẩm hack trong đó anh ta đã áp dụng kịch bản hack vật phẩm vào trò chơi với một tên vật phẩm cụ thể. Sau khi kích hoạt kịch bản, quái vật thả vật phẩm cụ thể đó 1x mỗi giai đoạn. 

Hi. I don't think it still work, so I don't add this function in my script, if it still work, please record a video and send it for me, I will add this function if it work

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 5G_Controller said:

Hi. I don't think it still work, so I don't add this function in my script, if it still work, please record a video and send it for me, I will add this function if it work

okay i will record a video with your modified script where item hack works. and i will also record a video of another script where you set a certain item to drop 3x per game.  credits to the owner of those scripts. esp to you 🙂

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ummm English Version on how to use the script for each feature and English Version of the Script Menu pls?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites
On 2/8/2020 at 3:09 AM, xjesterx said:

Hack item for sure works. I am not sure how it worked before, but if you replace any scroll with an item aka armor, weapon, ring, etc, it will drop, as long as that scroll  "drops". You are limited to 1 per match unless the item drops in addition to you replacing a scroll value. To speed things up I replaced two scrolls that I don't need anymore, 30103 and 30104 to whatever armor, weapon, etc piece I need. They usually drop the item I want quickly and then I just die and go back into the match and keep farming over and over. Chapter 14 is amazing for this btw. I have already modified a full working script thanks to your source code and some other things I have learned along the way since I am new to this. My script my not be the best in terms of scripting but it works great in every aspect. Thank you for you videos and your unencrypted script which saved me a ton of time on writing my own. If you would like more details message me 5gcontroller as I will not post my script without your permission. 

Could you give me some idea of how you managed to change the drops?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...