Age Of Wind 3 Cheats

Play Store Icon Image (upload it to GGImage)
Name of Game:  Age Of Wind 3
Game Version: 1.0
Name of Cheat: Infinite Gold

Steps:

this works with DaxAttack, not sure about GG.  Have not yet tried:

1. Clear your inventory
  2. Go to any battle and pickup an item then finish battle (or purchase a stack of 5 QTY of one item from shop)
  3. Search for the QTY of an item you have in your hold (search 5 if you have 5 timber in hold)
  4. go to town and sell 1 of the 5 timber (or whatever item/qty you have in hold)
  5. search for the new total of the item in your hold
  6. sell 1 more of the same item
  7. search for the new total in hold
  8. continue this until you have 1 or a few more choices in the search function in Dax or GG
  9. set value of Hex to 999999999999999
  10. This is where it gets tricky so PAY ATTENTION!!!!
  11. PAY ATTENTION!!!!
  12. KEEP PAYING ATTENTION!!!
  13. hopefully I have your attention now
  14. got to shop and sell the item (DO NOT SELL ALL!!!)
  15. you have to use the slider to the left in the sell window.  if you sell all or sell too much you end up with a negative selling price which will zero out your current gold.
  16. You need to slide the slider down almost if not completely to the left then sell.
  17. your gold will now go to a value so large it will require an E number to hold the value that is larger than the digits allow in the gold value window.  (983458234 E 9)
  18. Buy yourself a Man 'O War Ship (takes 120 hours to build)
  19. PAY ATTENTION AGAIN!!!!
  20. DO NOT SELL YOUR SHIP THAT HAS A SELLING PRICE HIGHER THAN USUAL.  You will notice which ship I'm talking about.  If you sell this ship, the selling price will be listed as a positive number but will actually be so large it will register as a negative number and zero your gold out.
  21. After you buy your first Man O' War ship, your gold may zero out, and you may need to complete this process again.

There are a lot of steps here but it is actually really simple.  There are also a lot of ways to mess this up and become very frustrated, just follow the above steps to the T and you should be rolling in 2 Man O' War ships in a few minutes (after 7 days of waiting for build) and be able to sell your third crap ship for a third Man O' War ship soon after the 7 day build time for the first 2.

Do note...if you only run with 1 crap ship, it seems as though the difficulty scales to accommodate your waiting time for the 7 day build time.  This may just be me doing far more awesome with one ship and no AI to pull enemy ships into a cluster but it works either way.

there is currently no known way of gaining trophies.  If you try searching trophies, nothing works to locate the value.  If you search for and alter the gained trophies per victory, you can find it but if you alter it, it will lock up the game.

Enjoy!!!

Just wanted to give everybody a heads up:

I have finally gone from 120 hours down to 13 hours left for my first two Man O' War ships to complete building.  In 13 hours I will be selling my

last remaining "Junk" ship and starting construction on my third and final Man O' War ship.  Once I get a few minutes of play time under my

belt with those ridiculously high priced, long build time ships, I'll respond if they are worth the headache and the wait or not.

A side note for you...looks as though the developer(s) failed at scaling the quick finish ship build trophy prices.  No matter if you have

120 left or 30 minutes left on the ship builds, the quick finish trophy cost is always 1,200 trophies.