Dragonvale 4.31.2 DIY Hack: Infinite Wishes (and other in-game currencies, Gems, Dragoncash, Food, EXP)

bidc

Hello, and today I am going to present a written tutorial on how to hack every parameter of Dragonvale in the easiest way possible. I want to thank @Soydough for his help and his video tutorial, because without it, I would have not been able to find this metho. I will try to explain it the best that I can, but I cannot guarantee always being around if anyone gets stuck.

For best results, I recommend searching within the memory range of "700000000000" to "FFFFFFFFFFFF" (both 12 digits long). If this doesn't work, you could also try disabling all memory ranges except for "CA: C++ alloc", as outlined in the video, courtesy of @Soydough. For me, I didn't have to do this. Simply changing the memory range reduces the number of results that you do not want to edit.

If you are an Android user, just your phone is all you need, and if you are an iPhone user, then I highly recommend porting your park over to a 64-bit Android Emulator to perform this hack.

Here is the requirements you will need to perform this hack:

1. A Rooted Android Device (64-bit preferred) or A 64-bit Android Emulator (e.g. Bluestacks or Nox. I recommend Nox as it already let you root out of the box, Bluestacks requires an external program to root)
  2. GameGuardian

In this example, I will be using a Galaxy Flag, because it's buy price is an irregular number and is least likely to be followed up by garbage code.

How to hack Wishes, and every other currency in the game:

Obtaining the item we will use to perform this hack:

1. Launch GameGuardian and Dragonvale, make sure the GG icon is in the top left.
  2. Go to "Market", then go to Decorations, then press the filter icon and select Galaxy (the star looking icon), or begin typing out "Galaxy" until there's only 1 result)
  3. Select the Galaxy Flag
  4. Click the "GG" icon, click the search icon to the right (the one without the # or ? next to it). In the value box, enter in the buy price of the of the Galaxy flag (2191473). Select Qword as the Type.
  5. Press the icon just to the left of the search icon. It looks like a text bubble. Change all of the Values to zero.
  6. Exit out of GG, deselect and reselect the Galaxy Flag. The price should now now be 0. Purchase the Galaxy Flag and place it into your park.

From this point on, I will assume you have a basic understanding of how to use GG now.

Now for the Actual Hack:

1. Select the Galaxy Flag you just placed on your island.
  2. Search the price again (2191473), Again using Qword.
  3. You will most likely see only 1 result, that is the result you want. If there is more than one result, then just select any result. If there are too many results, including ones not being a 12-digit number and starting with 7, please refer to the top of this post.
  4. Select the value, and then edit to 0 (do not close GG yet)
  5. Select the value again, and then select "GOTO". If this is your first time doing this, you will want to select the icon with the 3 lines and the check mark. Please enable "S: String representation" and "Q: Qword". You will notice to the top is a bunch of random values, and to the bottom is all a bunch of 0's. We are going to want to go down so please read the next step carefully.
  6. The yellow highlighted value was the buy price of the Galaxy Flag that we just edited to 0. For each 2 values down is a different currency. Please refer to the list below for the spaces down you need to go to get your desired currency. For hacking Wishes, an extra step is required for players who not have a Wishing Well. Please refer to the Item Swap hack page to obtain a Wishing Well into your park without having to wait to get to day 100.
  7. So now you decided which currency you are interested in hacking. Simply select the value, select Qword, and edit that value to any negative number (e.g. -999999).
  8. Now you need to select the "Buy Another" icon. Place this flag anywhere. If you didn't lose DragonCash, that means you did the hack correctly. If you lost dragoncash, that means the wrong value was selected. Most Currencies will automatically update immediately after performing the hack. For wishes, you need to go to your wishing well and notice that the tiles have lit up gold. The "Claim Wish" button will no longer be greyed out. Go to any category and verify that you got the amount of wishes that you wanted.

Enjoy using your currency. For wishes, now you can buy anything you want from the wish store! This includes all limited Dragons, Habitats, Buildings, and Decorations that are no Longer in the Game. At this point, once you have all the currencies you want, you will never have to hack dragonvale ever again. Everything you ever want just costs 1 wish. It is unlikely you will ever use up the amount you hacked in.

Here is the list of every in-game currency that can be hacked in the game:

• Not moving down any spaces is Dragoncash
  • Go down 2 spaces for EXP
  • Go down 4 spaces for Food
  • Go down 6 spaces for Gems
  • Go down 10 spaces for Event Currency
  • Go down 12 spaces for Wishes
  • Go down 16 spaces for Eternal essence
  • Go down 18 spaces for Abundant essence
  • Go down 20 spaces for Vital essence
  • Go down 22 spaces for Ethereum
  • Go down 24 spaces for Runestones (when the event is available)
  • Go down 26 spaces for Egg Hatchy Tickets (currently available)
  • Go down 28 spaces for Event Tokens (not available ATM)
  • Go down 30 spaces for Soul Shards (not recommended since you can hack wishes instead, you can get banned for hacking dragon draw)

Feel free to repeat this process as many times as you like with all of the other currencies in the game. I will be writing down a guide below on how to get the best out of the hack, as well as still being able to not ruin the fun and enjoy the game.

Edited by bidc

The Ultimate Park Hacking Guide (and how to beat the game):

1. Hack in 1 million Wishes, 10 million Gems, 100 billion Dragoncash, 100 billion Food, max out your EXP, 10 million Event Currency, 10 million Abundant Essence, 100 billion Ethereum.
  2. Purchase every single Island using your wishes, Including Standard Islands, Gargantuan Islands, Triplets, the Lost Islands, Megatat, and all Island Themes.
  3. Clear every single obstacle on the Standard Islands. Unlock Kairos and use its Abillity to eliminate the need of using Gems to speed it up.
  4. Go to market and habitats, tap on the + icon next to the habitat count and buy a habitat limit increase. Do this 50 times total, or until you're no longer able to do so.
  5. Get the Hibernation Cave, Storage Tower, and Vault of Abundance. Unlock Gaia and Ts'aishen, and max out the levels and upgrades of all of these.
  6. Get Mythic Hall of Mysteries, and unlock both Mythic Dragons. Since were already hacking food and gems, their abilities are completely useless, but still cool decorations to have.
  7. Go to the rift. Clear out all Miasmic Ether, Place 75 rift habitats, and upgrade all of them. Use Habitat themes to your taste.
  8. Go back to your park, and plan out your islands. I suggest making a theme for each island. I do so based on elements and special themes, like Halloween and Christmas. Use island themes to help guide you with this.
  9. Use your wishes to get 2 or more of every dragon in the game, including twin dragons.
  10. Once you obtain Blue Fire (Having every non-rift unique in the game as a twin), go back to the rift and spam Egg of Mysteries to get Twin Rifts. Fill all 75 of your habitats with 375 Rift Dragons. (Optional: if you want to go for Purple fire, keep spamming egg of mystery's. If some dragons get too difficult, go here to get the missing rift dragons, but they won't be Twin-Rift. Don't worry though, it's not a requirement for blue fire. You will also need to unlock every trait for every dragon too, so very time consuming process)
  11. Level every single dragon to 20, and Elder for Primary Dragons.
  12. Focus on decorating your park, make it look nice. Make paths for visitors, etc. If you really want to 100% dragonvale, place every single decoration into your islands. Place every single pedestal (regular and twin) onto your islands, whether you want to dedicate them to a single island, or if you want to group them with the themes. I wouldn't bother getting every single rift and twin rift egg, except for the Rift Uniques. Personally, I think it's overkill since we already have every regular and twin pedestal in the game, but I'll leave that up to you.
  13. Hack the Gems back down to a random number like 8,000 or something. Hack your Dragoncash back down to 0 and see for fun how much you can natually accumulate. Use Ts'aishen's ability to collect every habitat every now and then. Hack the Food back down to a random 9 or 10 digit number like 850 million or something like that. Hack the Ethereum back down to a random 7 digit number like 2.5 million. This way, people will think you're a long-time player and not a hacker.

To maintain Blue Fire or Purple Fire, keep hacking in every new dragon that gets introduced. Use the Item Swap method for unreleased dragons so you don't have to wait.
Notice that every categories in the Dragonarium is Gold now! Congratulations, you beat the game! Give yourself a pat on the back. As to whether you want to keep the game

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.