the successful combination of your Emulator and  virtual space APK

lonmowrman

Question

I installed the Bluestacks,Noxplayer,LDPlayer and MEmu.All of them detect the Parallel Space as a potential risk and ban it from running. Then I tried the other recommended virtual space APKs. Those virtual space Apks still can not work on the Emulators.

Can you recommend me some Emulators that can successfully run the Parallel Space?

What is your successful combination of your Emulator and  virtual space APK?

Or can you give me some advice about resolving my problems?

3 answers to this question

On 8/31/2024 at 1:48 AM, Count_Nosferatu said:

I don't understand why, when the emulators have root in their settings, you are trying to install virtual machines in them?

Please explain.

Frankly speaking, i am new. I just follow the lessons and do it .

A virtual machine such as Parallel Space must be installed, the GG and the game must be added into the Parallel Space. Then GG can work on the game.

I do that ,and try many Apks but all  emulators detect the Parallel Space as a potential risk and ban it from running.  so i can not add the GG and the game into the Parallel Space.

so that is why I ask the "the successful combination of your Emulator and  virtual space APK" here.