Asphalt 8 token car unlocking

Sanyika01

I'm pretty someone wrote the tutorial on how to do this, but I couldn't find it anywhere so... I'm reaching out because I'm trying to get the Mclaren mp4-31 in Asphalt 8 using car codes in GameGuardian, but I'm struggling to understand how to use these codes properly. I would greatly appreciate if anyone can guide me on this one.

Here's what I've done so far:

1. I have GameGuardian installed and running on my device.
2. I've located the car codes that are supposed to help me get the car I want in the game.

However, I'm not sure how to proceed from here. Specifically, I need help with the following:

- How do I input or use these car codes in GameGuardian?
- Are there any specific steps or processes I need to follow to make sure the codes work correctly?
- Is there any additional information or tools I need to successfully use these codes to get the car in the game?

Any detailed instructions or tips you can provide would be immensely helpful. I'm eager to learn and understand how all of this works.

Screenshot_20240724-171735-ezgif.com-webp-to-jpg-converter.jpg

• 1 month later...