VED Updated Pixel Gun 3D

Michael1541

VED Updated Pixel Gun 3D

With VED, you can change just about any value like rewards and cost price.

Watch the video posted to see how to use it.

In GG make sure you only have A: Anonymous selected. 

If you're having problems then come back to this video and watch closely.

WARNING: If you don't use Trap/useless value Remover you may change a value that bans you.

Credits: Originally made By DarkOctet#5778 || Script Based off of Pulsed#1874 VED script || Trap/Usless Value Remover by (HorridModz) User123456789#6424 & User123456789#8073 || Script Updated by Michael1541#9506")

On 5/29/2024 at 5:38 PM, Chrome90009 said:

Bro i there a limit of gems or coins hackabl per day also does the script have antiban?

There most definitely is a limit, I don't know the limit. This script does not have antiban features. If by mistake you give yourself a ridiculous amount of gems/coins you can make a reward negative or make a gun buy super expensive. Only use this on alts unless your confident in what your doing.

My phone is rooted for reference but when I go to execute the script PG3D pops up with the notification with the annoying sound saying hacking attempt detected. I'm sure you know what I mean haha but if you could help me it would be appreciated.

11 hours ago, AceSypher said:

My phone is rooted for reference but when I go to execute the script PG3D pops up with the notification with the annoying sound saying hacking attempt detected. I'm sure you know what I mean haha but if you could help me it would be appreciated.

I use VphoneGaGa emulator on an unrooted android phone and I don't have a problem. You can mess with the "Hide Gameguardian from the game" setting in Gameguardian.

• 2 weeks later...