GameGuardian keeps crashing over fuzzy search in bluestacks

AspiringHacker

Question

Hi, I am hacking a game called shadow knight ninja wars (trying to freeze hp and stuffs). The hp content is protected using unknown encryption scheme. 
I tried using fuzzy search with dword, and the bluestacks memory quickly rises to 5GB. 

It keeps crashing in the middle of nearly cracking that address. I am suspecting gameguardian does not work well with large memory in bluestacks? Because it keeps saying bluestacks has errors and is slow. I also found that by not pausing the game, you also gets lower chance of crashing.

May I know if there are any solutions around it? Or i simply need to install other emulators (like nox)? 

2 answers to this question

i just saw a video and it says that you want to disable storing data in ram. I personally think it works, until it freezes my bluestacks not only force quitting the game guardian process. 

I think my computer does not have enough ram for all the processes plus the huge memory taken up by bluestacks because of the random fuzzy search. 

I am running on a victus laptop with 16gb ram 3050 ti and i7-12700h.

You need Install Shamiko Module In Your Bluestack

Then install Hide My Applist LSposed Too 

It Will Fix Crash While Searching Value

Make Sure Add the Game In Enforce Deny List Of Magisk