Blade Idle (rewards)

Raschild6

Hello everyone,
I am new to GG, it's a pleasure!
I am trying to hack the game Blade Idle from Mobirix. There are already mods for atk damage, unlimited skills, insta-win.
But none about diamonds or gold, probably because it's all server side.
However, maybe, is it possible to cheat on increase stage drop/increase rewards from chests, rewards from events and things like this?

I started tring to dump libil2cpp.so but it's protected and i failed.
So,  I discovered GG and understood a little how to search for basic values and refine them.

I arrived at the point of the attached screens (changed the values circled in red).

But of course I didn't make any gains. Probably because it were just labels.
Also, I don't understand whether these values are completely managed by the server or not.

For example, changing the number of bingo pencils is useless because the server-side number is taken at 'Get Stamp'. 
But I can't believe there is server-side validation for everything! Just one hole is enough to get rich xD

So getting to the point: do you have any idea if is it possible to find the true value from them and change it? Or any kind of cheat for diamonds/golds/increase-rewards?

Thank you all in advance, I got very involved in modding app!

blade-idle-my-mod-1-cut.png

blade-idle-my-mod-2-cut.png