Smash Karts

GAMERBSA

this game is uncheatable please give me a script 

in which a option for increasing my kart speed from normal player

and a option for making my kart immortal no one can kill me after enabling that option

and unlimited coins and gems and character token and unlimited xp

and it need to be work when i am playing with online players because this game is online multiplayer game

8 hours ago, GAMERBSA said:

anyone please help

Majority of this game is server sided , im not so invested to keep going ,  but i did attach the dump file for the game ive tested a good portion even in game things to chnage the rewards of default things like kill coins amount , mostly everything force refreshes the application maybe someone with more experience can give it a shot 

dump.cs

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/20/2023 at 2:02 AM, Koolie said:

Majority of this game is server sided , im not so invested to keep going ,  but i did attach the dump file for the game ive tested a good portion even in game things to chnage the rewards of default things like kill coins amount , mostly everything force refreshes the application maybe someone with more experience can give it a shot 

dump.cs 20.71 MB · 0 downloads

not working please give a working one

7 hours ago, GAMERBSA said:

not working please give a working one

This is not a script brother this is the Dump to the game , Which you can easily do with a Lib2cpp Dumper Tool