Warhammer 40,000 Tacticus

risoobeon

Can I please ask for some help with the above game?

I can find and edit values when playing the game like player characters it only takes 2 searches and the values can be frozen.  The issue is some characters can die within 1 turn so you may loose a character before completing each search.  I know there are pointers as they show in purple but I just don't have the skills to make and use the pointers correctly.

There are only limited things you can do on the menu screen, I have found you can adjust some special event wins so it gives payouts without much work (don't go above 999,999 or it will crash the game and can't be opened again until the event has finished.

I'm sure there is much more to be found with a higher skill level.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snowprintstudios.tacticus

• 3 months later...
On 12/4/2023 at 7:21 AM, risoobeon said:

Can I please ask for some help with the above game?

I can find and edit values when playing the game like player characters it only takes 2 searches and the values can be frozen.  The issue is some characters can die within 1 turn so you may loose a character before completing each search.  I know there are pointers as they show in purple but I just don't have the skills to make and use the pointers correctly.

There are only limited things you can do on the menu screen, I have found you can adjust some special event wins so it gives payouts without much work (don't go above 999,999 or it will crash the game and can't be opened again until the event has finished.

I'm sure there is much more to be found with a higher skill level.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.snowprintstudios.tacticus

How do you find the initial values? Maybe i can help you find a way to keep the characters alive, but i'm already struggling to find the initial values (within 2 searches).

--- edit ---

I mean, the event ones are quite easy, but I struggle getting the DMG values during battles

Edited by Crazyhead90

Thanks for replying.  I can't find DMG values (wish I could) I can find health after maybe 2x searches, use Qword and search for individual health value then change to high number, this also works for health of enemy so on last missions just change boss health to 1 and kill straight away.  The issue is finding it before a member of the team dies because you loose full rewards for that mission.