Hello I need help for a Galaxy Life Cheat!

k3zful

Hello, I was looking after a cheat in a popular game called "Galaxy Life", using OCR.
Sadly I don't know much about OCR and I think that I need to train data first to make my OCR working.
You will see the fonts of the game that I want to extract.
I wanna extract some text to an image to take specific coordinates, this game work with coordinates, if you have coordinates of someone then you can attack him! Funny? Yes I agree hahah.
Here is some example of what I want to take...

First image (coordinates1): This is the place to enter the exact coordinate information of the player. Once entered (randomly), the bot will click to access the corresponding coordinates.
Second image (coordinates2): This is the place where the coordinates are entered (previously on the first image) before clicking on the planet next to it to access the image (coordinates3).
Third image (coordinates3): Finally, the planet where we have clicked opens this panel that shows us different player colonies with their provided names, as well as empty colonies called "Free Planet".

In summary, I would like to create a bot that can enter random coordinates in two specific areas, "X" and "Y," and then validate the entered coordinates by clicking the right arrow button.

Next, I would like the bot to detect the galaxy coordinates based on mouse movements, so it can click on the correct location that displays a specific panel corresponding to the previously entered coordinates.

Finally, you want the bot to accurately extract the information in a text file, including the coordinates of each colony, the names of each player, their base level (number next to a building), and their level (displayed in light blue), while avoiding saving empty planets ("Free Planet").

I would like all of this to be done automatically and repetitively, and if possible, for the coordinates to be saved in a database such as Excel.

I made an example as a .mp4 video so you can see how the game work: https://www.mediafire.com/file/g5ykzsx9rjym6xo/example.mp4/file

coordinates1.png

coordinates2.png

coordinates3.png