Kingdom Rush Vengeance In-App Purchase: How can I change the price from real life money into in-game currency?

bebongchoi

Hello,

Here is the game for request: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ironhidegames.android.kingdomrush4&hl=en&gl=US

I want to make in-app purchases in this game with in-game currency, and if possible, I would like to know how to change the value from real money into in-game currency (diamond in this case)

Specifically, these are the two things I want to get (the price tag is in VND): A premium hero and A premium tower.

Lucky Patchers could not patch in-app purchase (IAP) for this game, so I hope that Game Guardian could do this. I know that it is possible to somehow buy premium, real money items with in-game currency from one of the comments from Moderator NoFearthis and the following comments from Lenn1. Sadly, I don't know how to do it, and I cannot understand how they did it. Until now, I couldn't find any guides about this matter 😪

I hope that you guys could help me about this problem. Or if you know how to buy in this game in other ways, please tell me.

Thanks in advance.

Archived