Can't get anything to work on android 11

AquaDuck

Question

If im doing this posting thing wrong im very sorry I'm just unsure where to turn. 

So I have a note 10+ running android 11. I have tried every virtual space on this device and even purchased and older device running Android 9.0 to try and get gg to work but it just won't I have been trying for weeks, countless tutorials, I've even dabled in learning another language to get this to work. 

Also this has previously worked on this device and with this game. 

Here is my issue.

It does not read my game (car parking multiplayer) at all just says I didn't pay for it(it's a free app) 

And now on the older device it's saying dameon can't start because it's not in a virtual space. 

Im at a loss of patience,money,time. I just can't figure out why it won't work now. Maybe I'm missing something simple. 

Things I have tried:

-Differnt virtual spaces (everyone I can scrape up  from the internet and off of the gg website) 

-tried different sources for the apk plus already edited versions 

-tried different instalations methods with gg and copying it to the virtual space.

-watched just about every video on this site pertaining to my issue. 

-attempted to learn Arabic for a forum and some videos but that proved to be unsuccessful will update if it changes. (It wont)

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Archived