Evil Lands

darkrounge

Name of Game: Evil Lands
Play Store Link: Evil Lands: Online Action RPG
Version: 1.6.0)
What cheat?: A cooldown script, loot rarity (increase chance of dropping high loot), damage etc.. (Anything really) that mitigates a chance of ban. 
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: 

I've seen a few topics circulate on this community regarding Evil Lands, especially its counterpart game; The Wolf, which is using the same engine (Infact, the majority of techniques used in the wolf can be manipulated in Evil Lands).

I've tried, failed and received a soft ban. 
To elaborate, a soft ban is when you can still play the game, however you're linked to a 'cheater' server permanently. To check this, add a friend that isn't a cheater, if he randomly goes offline or is never online, you're on a cheater server. Alternatively, if you join a game and the max amount of player is none to 3 you're in a cheater server (they do exist, their devs have confirmed this).

Now, my problem is everytime I push to make an action in GG I get a soft ban. 
Some things I have no idea what to do, due to being fairly new. If you play this game or want to give it a shot, a cooldown script, loot rarity (increase chance of dropping high loot), damage etc.. would be extremely useful.

I've personally even go as far as donating to the developer, a donation not a payment, in recognition of his hard work. 

Let me know what ya'll think 😉

3 hours ago, darkrounge said:

Name of Game: Evil Lands
Play Store Link: Evil Lands: Online Action RPG
Version: 1.6.0)
What cheat?: A cooldown script, loot rarity (increase chance of dropping high loot), damage etc.. (Anything really) that mitigates a chance of ban. 
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: 

I've seen a few topics circulate on this community regarding Evil Lands, especially its counterpart game; The Wolf, which is using the same engine (Infact, the majority of techniques used in the wolf can be manipulated in Evil Lands).

I've tried, failed and received a soft ban. 
To elaborate, a soft ban is when you can still play the game, however you're linked to a 'cheater' server permanently. To check this, add a friend that isn't a cheater, if he randomly goes offline or is never online, you're on a cheater server. Alternatively, if you join a game and the max amount of player is none to 3 you're in a cheater server (they do exist, their devs have confirmed this).

Now, my problem is everytime I push to make an action in GG I get a soft ban. 
Some things I have no idea what to do, due to being fairly new. If you play this game or want to give it a shot, a cooldown script, loot rarity (increase chance of dropping high loot), damage etc.. would be extremely useful.

I've personally even go as far as donating to the developer, a donation not a payment, in recognition of his hard work. 

Let me know what ya'll think 😉

Never get banned before so idk and can't help with that. But I always use this one and it works perfectly. Also i'm not sure about cheater server coz sometime there are more than 3 online player there and ofc they have average stats and equipment but once again idk about this game. Btw nice info

17 minutes ago, RizPrasety said:

Never get banned before so idk and can't help with that. But I always use this one and it works perfectly. Also i'm not sure about cheater server coz sometime there are more than 3 online player there and ofc they have average stats and equipment but once again idk about this game. Btw nice info

The best way to figure it out is to get someone not banned to add you. 

Or add someone before you use the cheat then use the cheat to see. 

Archived