First of all I thank you all and I will really appreciate it if some how I can get scripts for the above two games and world conquerer 4' three top gold marshals. Good work as always and this is my 3rd month of using this so not very good but still learning I hope you all understand.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By BeccaMods
      Westland survival free store lua 
      All paid items free 
      Unlimited inbox items 
      Please watch video 

If you have any issues please let me know below. Or for quicker response comment on my youtube video ? enjoy
    • By BeccaMods
      View File Westland survival FREE STORE
      Westland survival free store lua 
      All paid items free 
      Unlimited inbox items 
      Please watch video 

If you have any issues please let me know below. Or for quicker response comment on my youtube video ? enjoy
      Submitter BeccaMods Submitted 09/05/18 Category LUA scripts  
    • By Dulagwagon
      Name of Game: Mortal Kombat X
      Game Version: 1.18.27811
      Name of Cheat: Char Card XP
      Search type: Dword

Steps :
      Open both Mortal Kombat X and GameGuardian, then select the right game from GG screen. Open up your Kollection and go to the card you want to level up. Check it's XP, then do à Dword Search with the value. Play one fight. Return to Kollection and check the new amount of XP of your card. Dword Search the new value. It must return 2 or 3 results. Edit them to 10000000 (not needed to go more than this, game crashes). Play another fight. At the end of the battle, the card's XP must show some strange XP to the next level, and when you go to the Kollection It will be level 50. Screenshot of cheat: