Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Phax
      Play 1 round of broken bones until you get to this screen

In the bottom you can see total breaks. Put your amount in E double. Mine is 633.
      Search
      I got two values but you want to refine until you get 1. So just play another round and search again.
      Once you have 1 value change it to whatever you want.
      Then play another round and you should get a lot of cash.
      The cash will save, but the level and total breaks will not. Those are temporary.
    • By AKidWithMidgetFriend
      View File Small and Fast Roblox Script
      My first GG script which is focused on making versatile functions like flying and no clip easy access. This script is especially useful if time is of the essence in the Roblox game you use it in. Uses local gg instead of global to improve clock speeds
      Most coding was done via record script action, and the coding that wasn't was mainly just formatting the code into a menu. 
      Code wasnt encrypted, but if edit please credit me<3
      Submitter AKidWithMidgetFriend Submitted 01/21/2021 Category LUA scripts  
    • By RblxScripter
      View File Roblox Exploits Script
      Some functions might not work. Is it because either the game prevents you from using that hack, The script doesn't support the game you're playing or the function is too old enough.
      You can check and learn more about the script in my channel: https://youtu.be/iQRcciXyEWM
      And no, The Antiban is not working and it's just a joke.

Submitter RblxScripter Submitted 12/15/2020 Category LUA scripts  
    • By AKidWithMidgetFriend
      My first GG script which is focused on making versatile functions like flying and no clip easy access. This script is especially useful if time is of the essence in the Roblox game you use it in. Uses local gg instead of global to improve clock speeds
      Most coding was done via record script action, and the coding that wasn't was mainly just formatting the code into a menu. 
      Code wasnt encrypted, but if edit please credit me<3