Important Announcement of #Ban30Days Cheat Mobile Legends in the #BanWave Period [Map Hack, Drone View, and All Kinds of Features Read by Servers]

ReGoom

For All Cheater Friends, In This Season 17 Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Stores Data Directly On The Server, So The Log Files On Our Device Do Not Have An Important Role In Preventing Ban.

So Efforts To Clear The Logs Are Useless, You Will Stay Baned, The Reason Is Because Mobile Legends Also Store The Logs On Their Servers. If You Clean The Logs On Your Device It May Be Clean, But It Will Still Be There On The Mobile Legends Server.

So I Advise You Not To Cheat For Some Time, Until A New Method Has Been Discovered To Hack It. So You Can Know About the New Method, You Can Subscribe to My Youtube Channel [ReGoom]. I Will Tell You There About The New Method If I Have Found It.

Don't miss the latest updates. Connect to My Denhan Through Telegram: @ReGoom_Grub Or Directly On Youtube: ReGoom, Thank You For Reading!

Archived