soulprimeez

Make a GG signed version of Multiple Accounts

Posted (edited)

Multiple Accounts app is a virtual space like the others, but this one is unique since they managed to make the Google Play services worked pretty d*** well. 

I hope that GG team will make a GG signed version of this app and I am sure it will be popular. 💪💪

Edited by soulprimeez
Added a Tag

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By kinshara
      Game : Ninja Heroes/Ninja Heroes Mobile/Ninja Heroes Reborn
      my game always crashes when using the optimized version of virtualspace from gameguardian
      but when i tried it on the original version of virtualspace (from playstore) it worked perfectly

btw i have tried
      Parallel Space Optimized, DualSpace Optimized, DualSpace Blue Optimized, VirtualExposed Optimzed. etc

maybe there's another way that i don't know about or maybe here someone has the mod application, i tried to search everywhere but did not get good results
      thanks
    • By Optainator
      I use Virtual Xposed as a virtual space and it doesn't run some games, e.g "Free Fire, Hill Climb Racing 2... ETC" 
      How can I run them in order to do some hacking?
    • By rominmusa
      For some reason ldoe is not loading in the virtual space. i didn't  tried on non modified  virtual space but those i downloaded fro. Here are not working 

Neither ps version nor modded are loading it crashes on loading scree 
    • By penelopecoconut
      How to move data from Parallel Space to original App
    • By V4cK
      Hello, i have a problem with parallel space, i put the game in parallel, but when i start the game he is in black screen, and after close the game, my friends use parallel space with the same game and works fine, the game is arena of valor