hwoarangpro

Art of War Legions

it's offline/online game not server sided that im trying to Hack for last 5-6 days and i found out how to hack Coins in, but im constantly trying to find the way to hack the Gems ingame, it seems game stores Save data somewhere in (in My case Bluestacks) Bluestacks storage so should be easly edited somehow, but GG cant find current Gem Count, and seems that you can like spend some and refine but when it gets to 100 results, you cant anymore. If any1 can give it a try, some1 experienced with GG to try and hack the Gems inside...oh idk what will i do. Right now im trying, but seems i dont know allot about GG so please some1 give it a try and Hack the Gems in game, COins are easly hackable.

✅ Try using the "search nearby button" - after you've gotten ur coin value, long tap on it and click search nearby, input your gem value and search.

✅ If that doesn't work, look for stuffs you can buy with gems and hack them. If they're together, you can use the group search to get a lesser value

#El_Dorado

I can't figure it out either. And we can't use the search nearby function because we can't get the address of our gold, only add to it by modifying the rewards of something.