Day R Survival

AliceAlmony

Hey guys my game bugged and need to do some repairs so ive turned to GG.
    I'm using "Day R Survival" and purchased premium through that app (not the day r survival premium app)

Name of Game: Day R Survival 
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gm_shaber.dayr&hl=en
Version: 1.641
Cheats:  , xp, Caps:gold, ability to freeze and unfreeze carryweight so I can pick up items without the carryweight increasing but be able to disable it.
Have you tried cheating this game?   4 hours of research and tinkering and I keep breaking the game.  Or in fact changing the desired value but game wont respond afterward.
Comments: Bluestacks is rooted, recent update.
I'm just trying to figure out how to freeze my carry weight without locking up the game or not being able to pick up items when carry weight is frozen.  Would be nice to edit EXP and caps so I can skip replaying the 100ish hours of gameplay I just lost to the bug.  Anything helps I am without words. ❤️

Archived