Sign in to follow this  
freechipsonline

How to Get Free Chips in Latest Teen Patti Game?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By N3XuSNick
      I really have no idea how to hack gold and Silber or other resources. I don't want any speedhack or something that makes the gameplay unfair, I just want some Gold to buy new Robots and Weapons. And as everybody who tried it knows, d-word gold and silver is protected. Could someone pleeeaaase make an lua for some kind of gold generator or make the bots and weapons only cost 1 gold or something like that? 
      Thank you! 😄
    • By SLDN
      I am doing all stages in proper way but the game is not showing.
      Please do anything please.

• By Bousz
      Hello Dear Good Friends,
      I'm Sorry to ask this request i had no clue anymore how to Break this game system.
      Atleast read this request till the end and i hope u understand my request. 
      Game Name :Domino Qiu-Qiu By Topfun 
      Genre : Card Game,Table Game,Gambling simulation,Multiplayers,Slot,Ceme,Sicbo,etc.
      About The game..
      This game is an serversided game such a any multiplayers online game. There is in-game shop where u can buy Chips (Game Money) it's fun and Addicted game mostly when u play on Higher Lvl with Billions,trillions of Chips. Also there is an outsider Seller that selling chip (Game money) more cheaper 50%  than ingame shop, as far as i know there is 5 Sellers abf they Claiming as Agen from the Game it self, they can Creating a private Room where this feature has removed few years ago.. but in here i don't ask you guys to make a modded apk or anything big, but i just Ask if there is someone outhere has skilled to Make an a Script for this Game where its can see Unturned Cards so user can see the Cards before its opening (Like prediction but with Script lol)
      Game Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dominoqq97.poker&hl=in&referrer=utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dqiuqiu99+topfun&pcampaignid=APPU_1_6VUoXcjHFYTtvgTfl6zABQ
      thx Before i hope u can help me with this game thank you.
      Screens Shot : 

• By MORTY_TOP
      View File Subway Surfers V3
      New video about SUBWAY SURFERS V3:

Submitter MORTY_TOP Submitted 10/06/2018 Category LUA scripts  
    • By MORTY_TOP
      New video about SUBWAY SURFERS V3: