Please Help me I'm a newbie :)

jjy86

Hey Guys, 

I have spent all day trying to figure this out but I just cant seem to get it.  I have The Simpsons Tapped Out game and LOVE it however I have spent so much REAL money buying donuts and I found out there is a cheats thank goodness.  I have tried looking all day on YouTube and web pages but so far no good  to try and hack in my self:( 

I have an Origin account and I have an Android Phone. Is it possible to sync these two together? Or can only IPhones do it?

Also I finally figured out how to download Game Guardian and I paid for it finding out later Its free. lol  I have Installed the program but when I get to the second page I think its like the instructions screen on how to open the app. (Its the black one with white writing.)  It says to wait for an Add then go from there.  Every time it just tells me this is Unavailable and to come back later.

I would love for someone to help me hack into this game to get money and donuts as I am over giving EA more money. The amount I have spent they should unlock it for me its just a rip off. Also to help me set up Game Guardian.  

I am happy to pay someone who knows what they are doing and can help me. :)

Kind Regards

I'm so sorry Guys I am in my game and I have game guardian on when i go into it and press search its asking me 

Input an integer number (0-42949...72) and so on

what do I enter here for the List to come up so I can add money and Donuts??

Sorry for being a pain.  

Thanks for your help.. 

• 3 weeks later...

I have game Guardian working yay! I have the little dog pic in the back of my phone so now do i just go into the game and go from there or is there more to it???

how did u do it? i have the same problem? 

(sorry I thought i was writing to your "integer" post.... cant get passed this point)