Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team

Shorty4g63

Hey guys, so I tried GG with both fuzzy seach and known search encrypted and was able to get it to 1 value found but when I go to change the value, nothing happened with both searches, is it because I have to use something other then =?.... Mind you I've read up on how to use GG and watched videos so I hope I'm not doing anything wrong. Will keep trying but if someone wants to give it a try and are succefull, please lend me a hand on how you did it. The value I'm trying to change are the dreamballs you get to transfer new players. You get them by doing daily login or purchased.

Thanks

Wasn't sure if to put this in the general section or heread ._.

Name of Game:Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://play.google.com/store/apps/details%3Fid%3Dcom.klab.captain283.global%26hl%3Den%26referrer%3Dutm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_medium%3Dorganic%26utm_term%3Dcaptain%2Btsubasa%2Bdream%2Bteam%26pcampaignid%3DAPPU_1_quhyWoTmLY3UjwOem4PwDg&ved=0ahUKEwiE4931vYTZAhUN6mMKHZ7NAO4Q5IQBCCYwAA&usg=AOvVaw1V4HBUi2ZhpUwMsKkMrScf
Version:1.7.0
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: maximum dreamballs 
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: yes, got to the point of finding one value but nothing happened when I changed the value. Both encrypted known search and fuzzy search.
Comments: teach me o wise one xD

Screenshot_20180130-050431.png

Screenshot_20180201-133545.png

Screenshot_20180201-133554.png

• 3 months later...

Hi

Mybe you cannot find it 

But do tried for changing energy required for every level? 

For example it will really help if you change needed energy to 1 

Or we be able to do evolution without need to player max level

Archived