Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miaisnotmyname

The Sims Mobile Level Hack?

Name of Game: The Sims Mobile
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): It not out yet worldwide. Got mine from ACMarket
Version: game 2.7.0.115061
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: xp
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: i try editing the game daily list rewards but I crash and it dosen't work.
Comments: i am wondering how to edit it where I can do the daily list where it get me to max level. What I have tried is 20;10:40 and then editing the increments to -1 but it just crashes my game and dosent work.

• Similar Content

• By itsahmthydr
      Can someone figure out a way to hack the currency in the game without getting reset? I tried mod apk and modifying values using game guardian but after spending currency game gives an error and resets your currency back to normal.  Playstore link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supersolid.spark
    • By JayState
      I'm wondering if it's possible to modify any values for Maigo or Energy in the game Crossing Void Global. I've tried but all I've managed to do is change the text...is there a value that I'm not aware of?
    • By CaelumDude
      Does anyone know how i can modify weapons? Or obtain them? I already know how to change their stats and obtain not yet obtained material but I'm having a hard time modifying or changing the weapons. Please if you know something or willing to help please do. 
    • By Nitrosauris
      Looking for a script or mod for Marvel Strike Force , whatever that can be done would be greatly appreciated.

Just make sure it's a working mod or script.
    • By Federic
      Someone plzz tell me how to hack Pubg and all the process done for it as I am noob in the field of hacking and want to make my own scripts and want to know about what are values and how to get it what to do with them to hack Pubg mobile