Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle Dragon Stones

bytexavier

Name of Game: Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle
Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bandainamcogames.dbzdokkanww&hl=en
Version: 3.6.1
What cheat? Dragon Stone value
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, I've successfully modified the value of my Dragon Stones but the actual value isn't changed.  It might be checked by their server because whenever I try to use any value more than the original amount I get a "Not Enough Dragon Stones" message.
Comments: I don't really know how to script or modify the value of off sets in hopes of the server reading the "hacked" value. I've included some screenshots of me actually modifying face value of the Dragon Stones and the message I get when wasting more than the initial "70" Stones. Any help?

Screenshot_2017-11-30-10-07-11.png

Screenshot_2017-11-30-10-07-18.png

Screenshot_2017-11-30-10-08-29.png

Screenshot_2017-11-30-10-08-48.png

Screenshot_2017-11-30-10-09-53.png

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Have you tried the battle cats method where you go into a game with low level characters edit the values abit see what it changes the dragon stones needed to go back into the game change that to a really low number then boom more dragon stones havent tried it yet am about to tho ill let you know if it works

Archived