Fire Emblem Heroes

rtrexw152

The dupe hax is killing me. After messing with 500+ address, i was able to do it closely on my last attempt.

I was able to put all values of (Azura) into my shell. The unit "didnt" turn red. Saw the shell (gaius) have all her weapon and sing skill, finish the map, level up gaius, then the mf'ing phone rebooted for unknown reason..

In the end, i still have gaius but it seems that azu's level remain after leveling gaius. Idk what i did wrong -_- im so mentally dead right now. Ill do it tomorrow and do the unequip skill instead of leveling up. Please point out if theres wrong to what i did. Should my game screen be on the battlefield with the shell's stats above or should i click the + ((unit profile page)) while editing the values?

13 hours ago, kbkoolio said:

You must be doing something wrong. My heart value doesnt end in x74 or xF4 and neither do my IV values. If you're using GG, following jeronimo's guide for finding heart value, it should be a 8 digit hex number

I'm using GG and following Jeronimo's guide.

My heart value is always x74 or xF4, so -100 is always another x74/xF4 for me. I'm searching it as bytes as 100/101 and 228/229. Addresses are displayed like XXXXXXE8, XXXXXXEC, XXXXXXXXF0. So if my heart is xB74 and I apply -100 to it, the result is xA74.

Do you mind showing screenshots of your IV addresses? Mine are always like this:

xU6A8VS.png

In this case her heart was D78239F4 and -100 was D78238F4.

55 minutes ago, LucyB said:

Do you mind showing screenshots of your IV addresses? Mine are always like this:

xU6A8VS.png

In this case her heart was D78239F4 and -100 was D78238F4.

kbkoolio told me in another thread that those Addresses with a DWord value of zero were irregular. I made some research and no such thing as a row of several zero binaries appear in the previous 35 Addresses from the Heart Value in the Memory Viewer of CE.

Why do those Addresses appear? I have no idea, but I tried locating line 32 by counting only Addresses with DWord Values higher than zero, and I managed to find where the IV Addresses of my units were.

Try this, use the Offset Calculator (or any Hex Calculator) and substract 124 from the Heart Value Address. You'll land on an Address that has another with a Dword value of zero right below. Save the Dword values of the Address you landed on and of the two below the one with a value of zero. Then go to the hero you wish to change their IVs and paste the DWord values in the same Addresses (Heart Value -124, two Addresses below the zero).

Attached is a picture that shows the Addresses I copy and modify to change IVs.SqMQkUV.jpg

Edited by AllegroBlu

2 hours ago, LucyB said:

@AllegroBlu Wow! It finally worked! Thanks a lot, Allegro. -100 was the wrong offset all this time... -124 was the right one.

Btw, I don't want to try your patience, but can you tell me the offset for duping?

I believe it's -144, that and the Address located two slots down. Copy and replace the values in the same Offset of your shell unit.

W9ThX2Z.jpg

As someone said over at alphagamer, we're all likely to be banned once they completely fix the issue. They're just waiting to fix it first. No matter what you do, as long as you have duped units or +1/+10, you will be flagged/ or already have been flagged by their system. As you know, new units have a flag that shows they've been summoned for the first time. Duped units do not have this flag. Whether you duped it from the story or the arena, it doesn't matter. All it takes is a simple database query to check if you have any units you didn't summon. They likely have this info already, but they're just waiting for the exploit to be fixed so they only have to do one database query instead of multiple (i.e. a single major ban wave). Right now, they're just banning the blatant arena hackers to assange the complaints of players. But rest assured, unless the only thing you've done was modify your own units, you will be banned. The only way to be safe to is to send home your duped units and wait for a summoning exploit to be released.

Edited by willk7777

3 hours ago, lilb3ar10 said:

Just want to clarify. No shards,feathers or levels either including + levels?

No shards, no +levels, no feathers here.

Dupes (no arena), levels, SP, rarity and IVs. Also have not updated yet.

Have used dupes in arena.

No ban of any kind.

3 hours ago, willk7777 said:

As someone said over at alphagamer, we're all likely to be banned once they completely fix the issue. They're just waiting to fix it first. No matter what you do, as long as you have duped units or +1/+10, you will be flagged/ or already have been flagged by their system. As you know, new units have a flag that shows they've been summoned for the first time. Duped units do not have this flag. Whether you duped it from the story or the arena, it doesn't matter. All it takes is a simple database query to check if you have any units you didn't summon. They likely have this info already, but they're just waiting for the exploit to be fixed so they only have to do one database query instead of multiple (i.e. a single major ban wave). Right now, they're just banning the blatant arena hackers to assange the complaints of players. But rest assured, unless the only thing you've done was modify your own units, you will be banned. The only way to be safe to is to send home your duped units and wait for a summoning exploit to be released.

We still do not know if the ! is server or client side.

As someone pointed out, the reason for all this client side stuff is to save money on servers.

Summons with animations/movies would be very easy to check, though, even if it's client side.

For people that have been friend banned, are you still able to get arena ranking for defense?

I still have friends on my list but can't get defense points. (Or maybe my defense team just sucks)