Fire Emblem Heroes

rtrexw152

18 minutes ago, Jeronimous said:

Edit: Nothing personal and I don't mean to be rude. Joking aside I did answer the question.

Totally understandable, I'd say. I'm sure many are grateful (as I would have been 12 hours ago when I finally understood it).

My useless self is still stuck on the IVs though.

I must say reading this thread has been very fruitful, you all have my thanks.

42 minutes ago, zeion said:

@Rion Thanks for the screenshot. So I'm trying to copy IV from my 3 star Matthew but somehow I can't find his heart toggle value? I always end up with something like 9xxxxxx that always changes value. Do you know why? Do I have to bring to battle to find it properly? Even though I can find the value just fine for 5 star units from the home screen.

Is that Matthew a dupe? Duplicates have harder to find values than the original one you own. If you have multiples of the same character use the "Obtained" option when organizing your box to see who is the original (uses 100/101)

For duplicates, instead of using 100/101 for heart values, use 228/229 (toggle/untoggle). 

Edited by Rion45

Alright so my previous I ask you guys can ignore because figure out on my own but I have another one sadly. On ce when duping my shell unit only gets the Unit I want to dupe rarity and sometimes stats but not the actually unit. is there a way I can fix that?

Edited by Chianna

8 hours ago, Rion45 said:

Ah, i forgot about the restart. Thanks for answering!

edit: Oh! Yup it works! She used to be +Def/-Res

IMG_2273.PNG

CE or GG? I'm trying it for 2 days on GG now and nothing.

I mean, let's say my Heart Toggle is xB74 (0 hex or line 0), so IVs starts at xA74 (-100 hex or line 64) and ends at xA7C (-F8 hex or line 62). By "copying only 2 bytes of line 62" they mean copying xA7C (-F8 hex or line 62) and xA7D (-F7 hex, still line 62) as bytes, right? So what am I missing?

I'm really sorry for asking such questions again and again, but I'm really trying and I've read all posts from here and from AlphaGamers. I can edit Level, Limit Break, Rarity and Skill Points easily, and even stats in mission aren't a problem, but morphing and IVs never worked for me even after triple checking the values.

Edited by LucyB

37 minutes ago, LucyB said:

I mean, let's say my Heart Toggle is xB74 (0 hex or line 0), so IVs starts at xA74 (-100 hex or line 64) and ends at xA7C (-F8 hex or line 62). By "copying only 2 bytes of line 62" they mean copying xA7C (-F8 hex or line 62) and xA7D (-F7 hex, still line 62) as bytes, right? So what am I missing?

I'm really sorry for asking such questions again and again, but I'm really trying and I've read all posts from here and from AlphaGamers. I can edit Level, Limit Break, Rarity and Skill Points easily, and even stats in mission aren't a problem, but morphing and IVs never worked for me even after triple checking the values.

I'm using CE unfortunately. So Im not sure how that translates to GG

If it's any help CE was very easy to download and connect to Nox with a tutorial Floptical made over at alphagamers. It makes morphing and IVs very easy. I'd consider installing it just for those 2 reasons and just use GG for anything else. 

Alot of people are saying cloning isnt working and other stuff isnt work. But i've also heard that all the stuff does work its just a little different. just so you guys know ver 1.0.2 still works fine just dont update or just download the apk.

11 minutes ago, lilb3ar10 said:

Alot of people are saying cloning isnt working and other stuff isnt work. But i've also heard that all the stuff does work its just a little different. just so you guys know ver 1.0.2 still works fine just dont update or just download the apk.

can i ask your discord ID ? 

i got something wrong during 4 hour ... 

could you help me ? 

14 hours ago, LucyB said:

Copying the whole values of lines 62/63/64 as dword from the proper IV character will change the ivs for the new character in GG. Just make sure to equip skill/level up and upon restart the game your stats will adjust. Just "fixed" a bunch of my character's ivs. 39 speed Lucina/Azura, 42 speed Linde are looking good :)

I have the values for 

+spd-res

+spd-hp

+atk-hp

+def-spd

+atk-res

I can post the dword lines 64-62 for each if people are interested. No more messing with the game after this.

34 minutes ago, kbkoolio said:

Copying the whole values of lines 62/63/64 as dword from the proper IV character will change the ivs for the new character in GG. Just make sure to equip skill/level up and upon restart the game your stats will adjust. Just "fixed" a bunch of my character's ivs. 39 speed Lucina/Azura, 42 speed Linde are looking good :)

I have the values for 

+spd-res

+spd-hp

+atk-hp

+def-spd

+atk-res

I can post the dword lines 64-62 for each if people are interested. No more messing with the game after this.

Can you post a screenshot of your line 64~62? My 64 always ends in x74 or xF4, just like heart, but maybe I'm pasting on the wrong lines, since my game always crashes during synch (equip skill) after pasting my Lilina's IVs on my Takumi.

My game isn't updated yet.

You must be doing something wrong. My heart value doesnt end in x74 or xF4 and neither do my IV values. If you're using GG, following jeronimo's guide for finding heart value, it should be a 8 digit hex number

Anyways, quick guide to IV  modifying using GG

Step 0. Identify Unit with good ivs or ivs you want

Step 1: Find Heart Value. Copy the address. Go to address

Step 2: In hex calculator, Heart Value - 100

Step 3: Find that new value in the Go To (Arrow) function in GG

Step 4: Tick that line and the two lines below it. Save as dword

Step 5: Identify unit you want to modify ivs for

Step 6: Follow steps 1-3

Step 7: Copy saved line values as dword into new units line

Step 8: Change skills on characters you modified ivs for

Step 9: Restart the game

Step 10: Your IVs should be reflected by your new stats