Fire Emblem Heroes

rtrexw152

so if you have the same unit, if you use dupe on one of them. you cannot use dupe again on the other?

e.g 2 nino, i use dupe on 1 nino to get tharja. now the other nino cannot be use for dup anymore.

is there a work around for this? or am i missing something?

1 hour ago, AaronRX said:

Can anyone make a video tutorial of the duping process? It would really help. (You can make the video unlisted btw)

Tried CE and GG and still to no sucess.

Yes please, I'm too retarded to do this :-/

I got "friend banned".

(everything else works normally though and my units are unchanged. Needless to say those 5 feathers daily are beyond obsolete and the Arena still works fine)

Haha joke's on you Nintendo I never had any real friends to begin with!

Untitled 2.png

Edit: btw I'm fairly certain it was the Arena score editing that got me this. I guess it wasn't too much of a hassle for them to check the 11 accounts that got the 11 first places in the Arena and see if they got there legit. If anyone also got friend banned but didn't do the Arena Score edit, please let me know.

Edited by Jeronimous

15 minutes ago, Jeronimous said:

I got "friend banned".

(everything else works normally though and my units are unchanged. Needless to say those 5 feathers daily are beyond obsolete and the Arena still works fine)

Untitled 2.png

Edit: btw I'm fairly certain it was the Arena score editing that got me this. I guess it wasn't too much of a hassle for them to check the 11 accounts that got the 11 first places in the Arena and see if they got there legit. If anyone also got friend banned but didn't do the Arena Score edit, please let me know.

Lol. I'm still here hoping I don't get my account banned. I went and deleted my second account and only have 5*s haven't messed with shards or anything else aside from duping. 

If anything I would like to know if having max feathers would trigger their systems. I don't mind not having 5*s but grinding feathers is too much of a hassle.

1 hour ago, Jeronimous said:

I got "friend banned".

Untitled 2.png

I didnt get friend banned hacking Arena Score. Account also has stupid unattainables like Anna+10. I wonder what flagged some people to get friend banned.

2 hours ago, Jeronimous said:

I got "friend banned".

Untitled 2.png

So did you have friends before and now they're gone? So far that hasn't happened to me yet, but I wont be shocked if it happens soon lol

1 hour ago, Rion45 said:

So did you have friends before and now they're gone? So far that hasn't happened to me yet, but I wont be shocked if it happens soon lol

I had only one. Was one of my other accounts that I haven't messed with.

Edit: Btw I heard some people that also hacked the arena didn't get friend banned. So I think that if you ever synced an impossible unit, even just once, that might have flagged you. Not sure.

Edited by Jeronimous

2 minutes ago, Rion45 said:

Hey @Jeronimous, how exactly did you manage to change the IVs of that Lucina? I copied over Sully's IVs (32 lines up + 2 bytes into line 31) and pasted it over Lucina's, but nothing happened. I'm assuming I'm messing up somewhere...

Only shows after restart, like everything else.

edit: and sync. That goes without saying.

Edited by Jeronimous

3 minutes ago, Jeronimous said:

Only shows after restart, like everything else.

edit: and sync. That goes without saying.

Ah, i forgot about the restart. Thanks for answering!

edit: Oh! Yup it works! She used to be +Def/-Res

IMG_2273.PNG

Edited by Rion45