Fire Emblem Heroes

rtrexw152

@Jeronimous Tried your tutorial to clone with GG I do everything as you said but after restart the game the unit that I wanted to change it stills the same, and yeah I get the red color and I unequip or equip skills before restarting, tried multiple times, all giving me the same result

I'm probably doing something wrong, since after copying only line 70 (-118 above heart) to my shell's 70th line, it always crashes. Do I need to copy something else for GG? Like line 71 or 69, since CE method is halved...

Anyone else having trouble using units with the same name as shells? For example, I used my first Subaki and the dupe went fine. I am unable to use the two remaining Subaki's because I am unable to scan an address that ends in 0 for them. I've tested it with other units too. Can you not use another unit with the same name? If you can, can someone let me know how to find the address with the heart method?

Is the process for finding the characters addresses on GG the same as it is on CE. Can someone please tell me how to find the characters addresses on CE?

Edited by xAlpha1
No one responded

2 hours ago, fujinyumi said:

@Jeronimous Tried your tutorial to clone with GG I do everything as you said but after restart the game the unit that I wanted to change it stills the same, and yeah I get the red color and I unequip or equip skills before restarting, tried multiple times, all giving me the same result

Worked better for me without going in the battle with the unit I plan on sacrificing. So far it's a 100% success rate when I got the correct values for the sacrifice character

Tried the duping method but the hero shell isn't turning red and god the copying lines is tedious LOL.

I found the address by -118 hex for both characters and copied all of the 70 lines into the heroes 70 lines but it doesn't seem to work. 

hi guys,

just wanted to thank you everyone here. I came here with ZERO knowledge and basically Jeronimous lay all of it all for me. So thx ><

I ran into some problem,

there are a few unit that when you favorite-unfavorited, you cannot get a single address for it. it always return 2 addresses. I have restart, change equipment, and various method. but several unit have come with 2 addresses. Anyone know whats causing this? (this happened to a dupe and a summon unit)

Hrm, I see the CE guides for messing around with IVs, but how does this translate into GG? Neutral IVs are nice but if we can slap on some +atk or whatever before Nintendo cracks down on this that'd be sweet.

2 minutes ago, Rion45 said:

Oof finding units with desirable IVs in arena is tough. Can we really edit IVs in CE? If so i'd love a link were it says this. CE is super useful now that I've got the hang of it.

Editing IVs is possible, just need to figure out what to modify.

6 minutes ago, nostos156 said:

Editing IVs is possible, just need to figure out what to modify.

I looked into it and apparently it's very easy to copy another units IVs and put them on another Unit. If that's all we can do right now that's pretty great. Just gotta mark down all my units' IVs and start copying it to anyone. 

Edited by Rion45

3 hours ago, Rion45 said:

I looked into it and apparently it's very easy to copy another units IVs and put them on another Unit. If that's all we can do right now that's pretty great. Just gotta mark down all my units' IVs and start copying it to anyone. 

Do you know how we can do that with GG