Fire Emblem Heroes

rtrexw152

1 hour ago, yep_its_fenchai said:

True that. Not sure who thought it was a good idea to put +10 Anna and Xander...wth man xD 

Also beware that Units like Lyn, Lucina, Marth etc all have Movies when you roll them, It doesn't show when you dupe them, neither the exclamation marks when you get a new unit. If they track this on our dupe units, we are all fked. ( that is what is keeping me from duping Lucina)

Good thing I already summoned takumi. 4 takumis here i come.

13 hours ago, lilb3ar10 said:

Ok so here's a dupe guide for CE.

If you dont know how to find character's addresses keep looking in this thread. probably around page 4/5.

I started by finding out the values for my shell Odin before the i went to look for a fight.

Screenshot_(3).thumb.png.f56e7baf4adaf8f093a657849a3464d0.png

I also found the values for Marth even though i forgot to screenshot but you can see i found both values for Odin. Regular and in battle. I saved the one that i didnt have.

Thats the one you want to change.

Screenshot_(4).thumb.png.5251bd70d5355c8ae84529f786ab8ff5.png

I opened the calculator, set it to hex, searched for marth value, subtracted 118 and right click on the memory window "go to memory" and typed in the value.

As you can see i have my window just the right size for the addresses i need to highlight and the extra row is the original value i start with. DONT HIGHLIGHT THAT ONE.

58b66dacb9d92_Screenshot(6).thumb.png.1362436391691be68783711332f6e0e9.pngScreenshot_(7)_LI.thumb.jpg.a7510abfee1c0b9e0d07fc758fcadd39.jpg

MAKE SURE YOU'RE ON THE INFO SCREEN OF YOUR SHELL BEFORE YOU CONTINUE.

Now just paste them onto the address you found for your shell. your unit should turn red as well.

Screenshot_(8)_LI.thumb.jpg.b556807bf3704b241957eb5d6c687b11.jpgScreenshot_(10)_LI.thumb.jpg.d535dd317d972e86ed84b062af6db0ef.jpg

Now just win the battle and you should have your unit but you cant edit yet. Swap out weapons, close the game and reload.

Screenshot_(11)_LI.thumb.jpg.b807fa3b2c560e5e6b06a72db7330e6c.jpgScreenshot_(13)_LI.thumb.jpg.f113eeacf32fdb395e5426ca5062ccb6.jpg

Edit: Forgot to mention this but plz dont put your OP heroes on your first party slot. thats your arena slot. People will be banned but we need to be discrete about how we go about our cheats.  

I've been able to follow each step up until you need to paste the code over the shell unit.  For whatever reason, cheat engine will not paste over the code.  Any ideas how to fix this?  Using Cheat engine 6.6 and nox.

34 minutes ago, willk7777 said:

Do all the characters from story missions have neutral IVs? My hector, linde, and azura are all neutral. ;/

Beats not having the units at all. We'll be lucky if we get to keep them.

2 hours ago, nostos156 said:

Best thing you can do for yourself is not be an idiot and keep things as legit as possible. Get the 5*s you want, go easy on the levels, and just be content with beating the RNG. If you value your account, don't go full retard as it is impossible to predict the response.

This man speaks true.

50 minutes ago, willk7777 said:

Do all the characters from story missions have neutral IVs? My hector, linde, and azura are all neutral. ;/

Isnt this a very obvious indication of duping? As far as I know every single unit I've had legit has 1+ 1- stats.

18 minutes ago, youwont123 said:

Beats not having the units at all. We'll be lucky if we get to keep them.

How would they know? AFAIK, the only difference I'm aware is that dupe units don't have movies. Unless you dupe Xander,etc., then you better send him home asap. 

Edited by willk7777

8 minutes ago, ChickenPoop2 said:

Isnt this a very obvious indication of duping? As far as I know every single unit I've had legit has 1+ 1- stats.

It's possible to have neutral IVs. Besides, not all of my five stars are netrual.

I'm trying to use CE to turn my units into 5* however when I try to bring them into battle or interact with them my game crashes, what am I doin wrong? :(

nevermind figured out what I did wrong

Edited by RockySong

3 hours ago, yep_its_fenchai said:

True that. Not sure who thought it was a good idea to put +10 Anna and Xander...wth man xD 

Also beware that Units like Lyn, Lucina, Marth etc all have Movies when you roll them, It doesn't show when you dupe them, neither the exclamation marks when you get a new unit. If they track this on our dupe units, we are all fked. ( that is what is keeping me from duping Lucina)

I doubt they're tracking that - they're probably not tracking much bar some statistics stuff right now.

From my dupes - sure looks it. However, neutral IVs is a possible combination. Confirmed so far are: 1 +/-, 2+/-, and neutral.

You're fine.