Fire Emblem Heroes

rtrexw152

When you substract 74, just click on the new adress, dword, and change the numbers to 0.

Then, go back to old adress, substract 70, new adress -> dword -> change the numbers to how many stars you want, for example 5.

Profit.

To dupe enemies:

Now comes the fun part: You'll have to copy ALL of the values (as Dword) that I told you to save above to these addresses that you just marked from top to bottom (to copy an address you have to click to edit and then copy that value and to past it's the same thing: click to edit and then paste). Yes, every single one (except the bottom-most one of the new addresses because you didn't save the bottom-most one from before, remember?). A macro is highly recommended if you plan on doing this more than once.

Could someone show how to copy and paste? Earlier I had already clicked the floppy icon to save enemy's addresses. How do I retrieve them and paste into my shell hero?

Edited by darez

Is it just me or is Nox crashing like crazy when hex editing/playing fire emblem heroes? So far I've only managed to dupe two heroes because I always crash even though I'm pretty sure i'm doing everything correctly.

8 hours ago, lilb3ar10 said:

the values there just depend on what value you searched for in the first place. if you're getting all value ending in an 8 you're just viewing 16 bytes at a time instead of 8 like me. just shrink your window down a bit.

58b679c236aae_Screenshot(15).thumb.png.c32727e160786cc6d9cf2c71f9733d29.png58b67a74c2bf9_Screenshot(16).thumb.png.f9247639d8e6a85b891ae1a2f18d9c73.png

Thanks for your help. 

Edited by youwont123

Sure. Credits to @Seryx

1-1 Jagen, Marth, Caeda 
1-2 Ogma
1-3 Merric, Linde
1-4 Cain, Abel, Gordin
1-5 Marth, Caeda, Merric, Gordin

2-1 Xander, Camilla, Leo, Elise
2-2 Elise, Effie, Arthur
2-3 Leo, Niles, Odin
2-4 Camilla, Selena, Beruka
2-5 Xander, Laslow, Peri

3-1 Roy
3-2 Ceclia, Clarine
3-3 Fae, Raigh, Sophia
3-4 Fir, Shanna, Bartre
3-5 Roy, Lilina, Gwendolyn

4-1 Chrom, Lissa, Frederick
4-2 Lon'qu, Olivia
4-3 Cordelia
4-4 Donnal, Robin(F)
4-5 Chrom, Robin(F), Sully, Stahl

5-1 Navarre, Wrys
5-2 Minerva, Maria
5-3 Barst, Jeorge
5-4 Palla, Est, Catria
5-5 Tiki(c), Minerva

6-1 Ryoma, Hinoka, Takumi, Sakura
6-2 Takumi, Hinata, Oboro, Saizo
6-3 Hinoka, Subaki, Setsuna, Azama
6-4 Sakura, Hana, Subaki, Kagero
6-5 Ryoma, Hinata, Oboro, Saizo, Kagero

7-1 Serra, matthew
7-2 Eliwood, Hector
7-3 Raven, Nino
7-4 Lyn, Florina, Hawkeye
7-5 Eliwood, Hector, Lyn

8-1 Robin(M), Tharja
8-2 Nowi, Henry
8-3 Cherche, Virion
8-4 Tiki(A), Lucina
8-5 Lucina, Robin(M), Gaius

9-1 Michalis, Camus
9-2 Narcian, Zephiel
9-3 Ursula
9-4 ??? <- Can't obtain
9-5 Xander, Veronica <- Can't obtain

P1-1 Ephraim, Erika
P1-2 Seliph, Julia
P1-3 Ephraim, Eirika, Seliph, Julia

P2-1 Sanaki, Klein
P2-2 Reinhardt, Olwen
P2-3 Lachesis, Eldigan

LC 1 Gordin, Jeorge, Robin(M), Oboro
LC 2 Alphonse, Sharena, Anna, Roy
LC 3 Barst, Bartre, Hawkeye, Arthur
LC 4 Olivia, Azura, Cecilia, Leo

Lucina is the cover of Chapter 8 - should be obvious. Hector can be found in the one with Eliwood. Takumi is in Hoshido. Linde is in the first chapter, part 2 I think.

Edit: Ah, just saw the list.

Edited by nostos156

Just now, youwont123 said:

Sweet, thanks for the list. I tried turning the 3 Star Azura I duped to 5 star but I was unable to find an address ending in 0 with it. Does this happen with all duped units?

No, I got mine to 5* just fine, you must have done something wrong. 

16 minutes ago, nostos156 said:

No, I got mine to 5* just fine, you must have done something wrong. 

Hm that's strange. I'm having no issues getting other units to 5 stars. Only the duped Azura doesn't show an address ending with 0. Maybe I'll try duping another one.

PSA: Your first team slot is your pvp defense team. If you have +10 units in your first team slot, make sure to replace it with your weakest units. We are in danger of raising too much awareness. The community is onto us and I fear the worst may come.

Oh the community is well aware, probably not the greatest idea to keep the guides in the public eye as other forums are hiding them through PMs only, but alas, people will talk.

Best thing you can do for yourself is not be an idiot and keep things as legit as possible. Get the 5*s you want, go easy on the levels, and just be content with beating the RNG. If you value your account, don't go full retard as it is impossible to predict the response.

Edited by nostos156

6 minutes ago, nostos156 said:

Oh the community is well aware, probably not the greatest idea to keep the guides in the public eye as other forums are hiding them through PMs only, but alas, people will talk.

Best thing you can do for yourself is not be an idiot and keep things as legit as possible. Get the 5*s you want, go easy on the levels, and just be content with beating the RNG. If you value your account, don't go full retard as it is impossible to predict the response.

True that. Not sure who thought it was a good idea to put +10 Anna and Xander...wth man xD 

Also beware that Units like Lyn, Lucina, Marth etc all have Movies when you roll them, It doesn't show when you dupe them, neither the exclamation marks when you get a new unit. If they track this on our dupe units, we are all fked. ( that is what is keeping me from duping Lucina)