[REQ] Infinite Tower Defense

Unaori

Name of Game: Infinite Tower Defense
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.prineside.tdi
Version: 0.36(40)
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Health, Gold for tech tree, Gold in-game
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, can find the value for gold and health, but cant seem to make it stick/actually change.
Comments: Any help would be cool, wanting to see what sort of game it is when things are unlocked

Name of Game: Infinite Tower Defense
Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.prineside.tdi
Version: 0.36(40)
What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Health, Gold for tech tree, Gold in-game
Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes, can find the value for gold and health, but cant seem to make it stick/actually change.
Comments: Any help would be cool, wanting to see what sort of game it is when things are unlocked

I used the sniper to get the gold hack. Search 136 in dword with only Java heap checked and change all to -999999999 and then upgrade the sniper range 3 times.

• 1 month later...
On 2016/12/16 at 10:02 PM, ttah11 said:

I used the sniper to get the gold hack. Search 136 in dword with only Java heap checked and change all to -999999999 and then upgrade the sniper range 3 times.

it don't work for me , now using V 0.39
i can find money & money +199 , but i can't change it , just like #1 said .

i find 136 with Java heap and change all 56 numbers to -99999999 , then i upgrade it  , then game crash ........

Dose anyone can cheat this game?

Archived