Samurai Vengance ll unintentional

kk13

So, I was trying to get the karma cheat to work and it didn't work for me. But when I got killed I came back not at the last saved checkpoint, but all the way back to the beginning. I had lost the money I earned from the last four check points instead of just the last one.

That's not all though. As I walked my Samurai through the level there were no bad guys. There were no wooden barrels and I could walk through the first level front door (game start point) back through into blackness. No background rendering at all. Just my Samurai with all the moves and effects in a sea of inky blackness. And so played around in the darkness and then found the opening to the games normal layout. But I had to back out and use my phone for something else so I'll see if it is still acting up.

I didn't even change any values or anything on that game. I did on two games before though and GG was still running in the background. Weird.

I just thought I would share that with anyone who is reading these posts.

I'll see what I can do.

Right now I tried to reset the Karma points with a regular value search and I got the value to change but they don't stick.

Also,I no longer have access to the Karma Screen / Store, where you buy better combo moves. I tap the screen at the icon next to the health bar and nothing happens.

And every time the guards only need one swing of the sword and. I am dead.

Iwill try to get back to the black room next.