[ TOWNSHIP ] X64 17.1.0

(1 review)

3 Screenshots

About This File

bloggif_656f16fae3d77.gif.8bd7c63bd46f51aa8cbd75cc32aca58a.gif

700859897_text(35).thumb.gif.0dea48fe95da7d3e3251b314579f3e93.gif87919840_text(8).gif.fcd2044eaea95ef246570413e214f1ed.gif

FEATURES :

🟢AUTO HACK HELI PAD ORDERS 

🟢GOLD PASS UNLOCK + UNLOCK ALL LEVELS   

🟢WINTER EVENT UPDATED (FREE ENERGY SHOP + MORE ENERGY)

ezgif.com-gif-maker.thumb.gif.323ebb9b6cf885f719e20ca8e98bd88e.gif

Edited by Koolie
UPDATING SCRIPT FEATURES

What's New in Version 17.1.0   See changelog

Released

UPDATED TO NEWEST VERSION ONLY OPTION WORKING CURRENTLY IS " HELIPADHACK "

DO NOT TRY USING OTHER OPTIONS IT MAY BREAK YOUR GAME SAVE !

User Feedback

Recommended Comments

12 hours ago, doffya said:

need update sir

Thanks for letting me know ill check it out and shoot out a update today 

15 hours ago, doffya said:

thanks, ill wait sir

I just tested the script for this game and is still working , Join my telegram so that way i can maybe help you with a possible fix , But the script has been tested and is still working as of the newest update

23 hours ago, Koolie said:

I just tested the script for this game and is still working , Join my telegram so that way i can maybe help you with a possible fix , But the script has been tested and is still working as of the newest update

nothing happens to the helicopter when i select the helipad hack on the menu, coins cash exp doesnt increase...

i use ldplayer 64 bit  and it didn't  work the battle pass  of gold ;

7 hours ago, panito16 said:

i use ldplayer 64 bit  and it didn't  work the battle pass  of gold ;

Try downloading the new version , if still not working join my telegram so i can help you with a further fix 

7 hours ago, Moonslasher said:

Is it possible to get banned?

To Answer Your Question , Yes And No , Play Safe you can bypass Anti Cheat , Abusive maybe anti cheat detect and ban you , at the current state of the script i have only received on perosn being banned but they were spending alot of cash on low levels and upgrading everything at low levels .

Gold pass is not working, i.e. Not unlocking just helipad hack working and money is not enough to sustain in game need more money like 1.8e+308, please this is a request also an appreciation for your tireless hard work. ShahidhX

6 hours ago, ShahidhX said:

Gold pass is not working, i.e. Not unlocking just helipad hack working and money is not enough to sustain in game need more money like 1.8e+308, please this is a request also an appreciation for your tireless hard work. ShahidhX

Hey thanks so much for leaving a positive comment , to address your issue i think  its best you join the telegram maybe i can help you further , Also update coming In About 15 minutes so if you wanna just give it a sec and try the new update and let me know ! Again thanks so much for the positive energy !!

ENJOY MY SCRIPTS 

Help. Im using 8x Sand box. When executing the script it keeps crushing. Im using 64big phone. Please send me link of telegram or any socials for me to contact you

4 hours ago, Moonslasher said:

Are there any tips on how to prevent bans?

YES ! 

Heres some tips on preventing ban and being safer : 

1. Use the script 1,2 times a week , dont abuse 
  2. Never , Ever have your Cash balance over 10k , 8k is on thin ice especially if your at a lower level ( Below level 50 )
  3. When claiming pass items dont collect all in one day , Collect some throughout the days dont matter which order you collect in 
  4. Township has stats , Orders you deliver , Things you make , All this other players can see , so when completing a order actually make the items , hack if need with cash (Hope you understand my point)

Following these tips should put you at a gran advantage on preventing to be detected for your hacks , There are also many township players here in the telegram which help eahcother on matters like this and so i can get feedback on things i should change so feel free to join https://t.me/KUSCRIPTS

Edited by Koolie