[NEW] PUBG Mobile Hack (Speedhack, No grass,tree, house) v7.0 [UNDETECTED][FREE] 7.0.0

(3 reviews)

3 Screenshots

About This File

[NEW] PUBG Mobile Hack v7.0 [UNDETECTED][FREE][tested on 16th April 2018]

This mod is originally from me. If you want to use and share it, dont forget to give a credit.

I make this mod and testing it about 10+ account and got banned, and now this is the safest mod. i didn't get ban untill now. PUBG already patched it 2 time but my mod works well. It's 100% undetected. I use minimum amount of modification so that PUBG will not detect it.

It's a simple mod with 3 feature.

1. Speedhack
2. Remove grass, tree and House* (house will appear when you get near it)
3. Bullet through wall

4. AIMBOT (extra) you will notice you will automatically get safest aimbot. work sometimes. but 100% work by using pistol while aiming (see in video)

This is the tutorial how to use the mod:

1. Open the game guardian
2. Open the game (PUBG Mobile)
3. Activate the anti-detection when the "tencent" logo is appear.
4. All mod features need to activate while in-game (after landing)

Another tutorial on youtube (link): 

if you want to share, copy or modify this files, dont forget to give credit to me..atleast.

If you want to donate, this is the link: https://www.paypal.me/REESInc

User Feedback

You may only provide a review once you have downloaded the file.

Futuurama

· Edited by Futuurama

4 of 4 members found this review helpful 4 / 4 members

bullet through wall is broken. i have made new code and it's work. i will upload it soon as new version of mod. The mod is currently undetected. i just tested it. 17 April 2018. i don't know why some people stil get ban, and btw, don't expect too much. lua code is weak. devs will patched the game anytime they want and we dont know how it's potential. So far my code just through 2 times of game patch. still safe.

Link to review
imguest1

4 of 5 members found this review helpful 4 / 5 members

The script works good for me, didnt get banned tks alot!!!
How to know that the bullet translucent wall has been activated?

Link to review
hack4all

2 of 8 members found this review helpful 2 / 8 members

will be baned i tried

Link to review

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.