About This File
Mod absorbed by official release 6.1.0, and will not be updated further.
It's mod based on Game Guardian 6.0.5.
- allow change all found values
- supported search for float values
- allow filter finded data
- allow change display limit count
- added view of logcat for daemon output (maybe help on problems)
- fixed gap between android status bar and GG action bar
- fill text field on edit value
- small fixes and improvement
- better su detection
The filters operate on the following principle:
Loading a large number of matches which are subject to the rules. If the rules are not active, the filters do not work.
If the address matches found all of the filters, it will be shown in the list of found.
The screenshots show an example of circumvention of the game with XOR encryption.
In filters can be entered as decimal, and hexadecimal values. To enter the hexadecimal value add to the number of leading zero. Alternatively append h in the end.
0123 - hex
123 - dec
123h - hex
Explanation of fields of filters:
1. The maximum number of results that will be passed through filters.
2. The maximum number of results displayed in the list.
3. Show the result if his address is within X bytes after the result of passing filters.
4. Address the result of more than X.
5. Address the result is less than X.
6. The value of the result is greater than X.
7. The value of the result is less than X.
8. XOR between the address and the value is equal to X.
Three blue numbers on the buttons to the right:
Total found / Sended to the filters / shown in the results.
Filters are not working correctly with float values. For example, you can not specify a filter Value> 1.0 - it will not work correctly.
A similar situation with fuzzy search by float. Buttons larger / smaller will not work as expected.
Created by Enyby.
What's New in Version 184.108.40.206 See changelog
- - fixed some su problem