D2stress

Monopoly Marmalade

Hi... Is anyone here can change the dice value on monopoly by marmalade game studio? I have found the dice memory value but i cannot change it, it always revert to the original even with freeze tick on. I really appreciate if anyone can help me with the dice. This game is make me stressful because the AI is just like can control the dice like they want, thats why i really want to revenge with the AI player. Please help me 😁

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Lucifer69morningstar
      I cant figure it out with gg. I've tried hacking the prize lines for races and It changes the number just like when I hacked csr2 racing. But after the race the prize It gives is back to normal and I dont get what I changed it Tom PLEASE HELP.
      HAS ANYONE HACKED REBEL RACING???
      [added 4 minutes later] Please approve lovely mods:)
    • By 1ik
      Can someone. Make a No Cool Down Skill?. 
      And Infinite Health,1000Attack?
    • By rea-senpai
      View File Vista Paste v1.0 (not a paste)
      welcome to vista paste v1.0!
      what is included currently:
      working unlimited ammo, glitchy unlimited ammo (sometimes not working but still in work), no recoil, wallhack and break invisible barriers.
      to exit the menu without activating anything, just hit ok or .

important: this mod menu is NOT a paste, even if i name it so, because i only used parts of MY OWN old scripts and remixed them and reworked and recoded them to one menu, wich is still IN PROGRESS! dont judge me for the iritating name, but it is what it is.

gl hf rea.

for more support, just leave a coment, and i'll do what i can. i would really appretiate a positive rate and a coment, even if you dont need help, feedback is awaited.
      Submitter rea-senpai Submitted 08/27/2020 Category Forward Assault  
    • By rea-senpai
      welcome to vista paste v1.0!
      what is included currently:
      working unlimited ammo, glitchy unlimited ammo (sometimes not working but still in work), no recoil, wallhack and break invisible barriers.
      to exit the menu without activating anything, just hit ok or .

important: this mod menu is NOT a paste, even if i name it so, because i only used parts of MY OWN old scripts and remixed them and reworked and recoded them to one menu, wich is still IN PROGRESS! dont judge me for the iritating name, but it is what it is.

gl hf rea.

for more support, just leave a coment, and i'll do what i can. i would really appretiate a positive rate and a coment, even if you dont need help, feedback is awaited.