JesusChrist17

Ace Fighter : Modern Air Combat Hack with GG!

Hey there! I've tried to hack this game with GameGuardian. But It seems no matter how hard I try I can't find the value. So Please Anyone help me out with this! Please! Please!

Name : Ace Fighter : Modern Air Combat Jet Warplanes

Playstore Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ParsisGames.AirCombatEn

Game Mode : Offline/Online

*It isn't server sided game and can be played totally offline*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By hamad125154812
      Plz!! Some value of find on my old device sm-j5 pro 
      Now these Value not Find on My new device A71 5g 
      Plz Help.......
    • By WeirdGirl
      I have a rough time trying to bypass detection in Granny's house. I use parallel space gg 64 bit no root. 
      When i select gg and try to speed the game/ search for any value the game detects it instantly. I tried to hide gg from the game (those 4 options) none of them work for me. The game has 3 processes running when opening the game. 
      I tried killing the first two 41 mb, 40mb not working. 
      I tried killing them all and then restarting without pritection, not working either. 
      I PAUSED THE GAME TO SEARCH FOR A VALUE, NOT WORKING
      I tried using xposed to bypass detection but my device does not support xposed framework. I tried editing gameguardian's icon and file name, not working either (i hope i didn't upset anyone by editing ggs icon and name) 
      My device doesn't support root, i would apreciate if someone tries to help me, i ran out of ideas and i want to hack this game so bad. 
      Thank you for your time ❤️

• By GannonRiley
      View File Sandbox 3D Unlimited HP and More!
      Unlimited HP, Rapid Fire, Giant Barrels, Fly Hack, Speed Hack, Super Jump, Antenna, etc. Made by Gannon Riley. Youtube: Gannon Riley
      Submitter GannonRiley Submitted 10/15/2020 Category LUA scripts