Wael_Messaoud

Disney magic Kingdom Hack

Hi ! I am trying to hack Disney Magic Kingdom on Android, by using a Dword search when I go from level 1 to level 2 and gain 50 Magic and 3 Gems like follows (String representation checked) 

50;3;75;1;100;1;150;2:512 

I get results showing the two values I want to change (50 and 3) . I do an edit for those but nothing changes ! This method used to work but is no longer doing its magic ? 

Any possible hack ?

Now gameguardian have The Value Is Encrypted

Try that

Value is Encrypted is meant only for one value but not for group search. It shows Ordered instead.

Posted (edited)

Try to get more Magic and gems

If the value in gameguardian not change 

That's a wrong Ranges

Edited by ExtremeBoy
Try to change the Ranges

This is quite challenging . The game is a server-side one , the idea is to update the awards gained values , but I am wondering either the awards addresses are changed after scan or there is something I am missing out there. I haven't noticed any Disney Magic Kingdom player posting a solution except for speed hacking , I think the developers have done some tough working for this hack since it was really famous among the game players. Anyway , I appreciate your help bro , If you have any further ideas I am really glad to have a share, thank you !