jeffth3

can I hack jawaker game

hello, I need to know if anybody can help to cheat or hack jawaker game on andriod without root??? 

thanks in advance 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Zekrom-
      I CAN'T HACK MONSTER CROWN (POKEMON) ONCE I GET INTO PARALLEL SPACE, AND OPEN THE GAME WITH GAME GUARDIAN, I CAN CHANGE THE VALUES EXAMPLE, FROM 200 DIAMONDS THAT I HAVE, I HACK IT TO 2 THOUSAND DIAMONDS, BUT WHEN I GO TO MAKE A PURCHASE OF AN OBJECT THAT COSTS 500 DIAMONDS, IT TELLS ME " IT DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH DIAMONDS "(EVEN APPEARING IN THE PANATLLA 2 THOUSAND DIAMONDS, IT IS AS IF THE VALUE WILL CHANGE JUST TO DISPLAY BUT I STILL HAVE THE SAME ORIGINAL QUANTITY OF DIAMONDS WHY IS THIS HAPPENING '?? PLEASE HELP?? I'VE TAKEN DAYS IN THIS ...
      THE GAME IS ONLINE

[added 1 minute later] HELPMEEE
    • By Flavi999
      Hi everyone, so there is this game called the Mighty quest for epic loot and i ***** love that game but you have to spend a lot of money to get good. So my question is can someone help me hack it through game Guardian of make a lua script for it (like damage muliplayer of healt). And it is possible to hack it cause there is this app called blackmart and you can download the game with a mod menu for unlimited damage and health
    • By Manisho08b
      Real cricket 19 mps hack /cheat increase script for gg apps with location 

Reply pls
    • By N3XuSNick
      I really have no idea how to hack gold and Silber or other resources. I don't want any speedhack or something that makes the gameplay unfair, I just want some Gold to buy new Robots and Weapons. And as everybody who tried it knows, d-word gold and silver is protected. Could someone pleeeaaase make an lua for some kind of gold generator or make the bots and weapons only cost 1 gold or something like that? 
      Thank you! 😄
    • By freechipsonline
      any one know How to Get Free Chips in Latest Teen Patti Game?