Sign in to follow this  
DeSlimsteMan

search hex value

Hello,

How do I script for a search of a hex value that the beginning of the hex and the end is always the same but the middle changes everytime the game opens.

Example 0000007F697F1E98 0000007F697C9E98 0000007F69148E98

That's the same value I need to find, each one is from opening the game again, as you can see the begining and ending remain the same but the middle digits change.
Is there a way to search for 0000007??????E98h
And what do the colors mean?
When I GOTO and browse the hex values are mostly white text but some are yellow or purple or red.

Thanks in advance!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Metercedes
      Well, my laptop is fully updated, (GTX 1050 4GB, Intel i7 7th Generation, 16GB DDR4 RAM) I enabled virtualization on BIOS, also disabled Hyper-V. My LDPlayer is on latest update and all performance settings are ultra/maxed but GameGuardian searches slowly. Like, generally gives ~7min to me to finish search. (I tested on all Dword, Fword, Auto etc.) I almost did everything, but it keeps searching slow. Lastly, I am using the Emulator version of GameGuardian. (I tried both version of GameGuardian too, still same)
    • By Cloud_Destroyer
      I used GG the first time like 2 years ago i hacked allot of games with it than i got a new phone know after 2 years i want to do the same on this phone (Samsung A40) with android 10 but if i want to work with the gg tool it dosent detect the game i got there only the google play things but no game i tried other apps for app cloning or 64/32 bit versions but it dosent work can anyone help me with this problem.?
      Thanks for every answer. 😄
    • By Lover1500
      2020_08_17_02_35_45_compress.mp4 @Enyby  Hi sir!
      I'm facing the problem to use pointer search in writing script.As in video, I search -1,358,776,912 in Xa(code system) which will end by 548 in addresses.And I will get the only one address.I copy its address and paste in search box.
      I have to change a little bit.If the address is ?????548,
      I'll have to search ?????549h.Otherwise nothing found.

After I search ?????549h, I'll have two addresses.In this case I have to choose the one which offset end is B0.
      I copy it again and search.Then the only one will be found(pointer).
      That address + 94(offset) == my willing things.
      How can I do this process in script?
      Espectially I dont know how to copy and search those addresses in script.
      Help me pls and Thanks everybody in advance!
      (Forgive me for my bad english)
      (I think if the pointer and offset work perfectly as video we can use gg like cheat engine which can point the one by offsets)
      I like New features and updates of gg

2020_08_17_02_35_45_compress.mp4
    • By DeSlimsteMan
      Hello,
      How do I script for a search of a hex value that the beginning of the hex and the end is always the same but the middle changes everytime the game opens.
      Example 0000007F697F1E98 0000007F697C9E98 0000007F69148E98
      That's the same value I need to find, each one is from opening the game again, as you can see the begining and ending remain the same but the middle digits change.
      Is there a way to search for 0000007??????E98h
      And what do the colors mean?
      When I GOTO and browse the hex values are mostly white text but some are yellow or purple or red.

Thanks in advance!