Sign in to follow this  
Lucifer2207

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR) Android

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (KOTOR) on Android

Using GameGuardian I managed to change and freeze some of the following items.

Skill points: Searching in WORD for the number of points you have, use 1 point, search the new number, continue until there are between 1 to 5 results and adjust a single number at a time until you’ve found the one that works.

Health and Force: Search for either your health or force points using DWORD, use a force skill (or get injured) and search the new result until there are between 1 to 3 results. The last one should be the one you need to change. This works well to freeze the amount on its current maximum so you do not run out of force and can keep spamming moves and also become invulnerable. Note: You cannot change the maximum health you have. If your health is on 100/100, you cannot change it to 999/999 (that I know of).

Computer spikes & Repair Parts: This one was tricky… Get yourself about 3-5 computer spikes or repair parts, find a computer module and search how many computer spikes you have (or find a damaged droid and search the repair parts you have), use 1, search new result, repeat process until you find the value you’re able to change. By the time I finished the game, I had over 1400 of both.

^ Note: This also works for med kits, explosives or any item that you can do a back and forth “search and use” search for. (Don’t get too greedy though)

EXPERIENCE!: Want to get from level 1 to level 20 as soon as you start the game? EASY! Kill something to get your initial exp (example: 50), search that amount, kill something else, search the amount until you have 1 to 3 results left. If you have found the correct result, change the amount to 220,000 (level 20) and enjoy having all your moves right off the bat! 😛

^ ***WARNING*** Changing the EXP at the beginning of the game so that you are level 20 may result in having no force abilities throughout the game, as you do not unlock them at the beginning of the game like you do in KOTOR 2. I highly suggest using HP freeze (or no cheats) until you have progressed up until you unlock force abilities.

Save your game before changing ANYTHING, if you change the wrong one the game will inevitably crash and you will be back where you last saved/auto saved. Save before you try, save after it is successful. 

Screenshot_20191006-123745_KOTOR.jpg

Edited by Lucifer2207
Missed a few words

I use a modded APK that I found on a trusted modding Website, Android-1. It's free and you get unlimited credits (9999 per kill pickup) 

https://android-1.com/en/1616-star-wars-kotor-mod.html

Playstore version costs $14.99 and you have to manually change the credits yourself which is easy enough. It's an epic game so I'm sharing the play store link for those who would rather pay for a legit version. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aspyr.swkotor

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By GameTesterDev
      Has anyone managed to hack attack and health values in game? And If you've been successful, how did you do it?
    • By BlueEyedTinMan
      Just wondering what game guardian can do for this game besides editing character stats??
    • By Smoker1
      Name of Game:LEGO Star Wars-TCS
      Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk):https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wb.lego.tcs
      Version:1.7.50
      What cheat? Health, xp, gold...:Health, Studs
      Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: Yes. Pointers
      Comments:I have tried using the Pointer Tutorial, but I think that is for a slightly older Version of GameGuardian. I am used to 3DS Pointers and finding Non-Pointer Codes.
    • By lordflinch
      Has anyone ever been able to locate the code makeup for the star forge robes or revan's outfit? It's annoying just getting them at the end for 5 minutes. If the code is traceable at the beginning of the game that's cool but i'd really like to have them after completing the jedi training on Dantooine or just after leaving Dantooine. I have tried doing my own research (I guess you can call it that) and this is what I've found:

Search results are restricted to the inventory you search
      Example: If you search the number of medpacs by searching the value in YOUR inventory the search results will be restricted to the code makeup of YOUR inventory not in order of medpacs, advanced medpacs, medical pack (if you only own the standard medpacs) therefore you cannot find code in that area for items that are not already there in your inventory. Also, it's not always necessarily in order and not all items are there maybe about 4-5 items at any search. Also, the code makeup for 1 item can last about 15 page scrolls (portrait view) before reaching the next one.

Search results are restricted to your location (Planet)
      Example: I found this out when searching for the mantle of the force and heart of the guardian. Because the price is 25000 searching 25000 only brought up about 7 results and being familiar with the code layout of crystals it was easy to pinpoint the 2 crystals so I was able to get both of them REALLY early. This was only achievable on Yavin where the crystals appear at the end of the game. When I went to a different planet I was not able to use the same method to locate the crystals. I was not able to locate them by using the price or any of the unique codes that were tied to those 2 crystaIs.

I was unable to find a way to locate code for items unobtainable through currency
      Example: It didn't matter if I knew the code for the item. If it wasn't in a market or inventory I couldn't find it (e.g. drops from dark jedi corpses or crystals from crystal formations)

Because of all these things it would seem impossible to locate the star forge robes since I'd have to be at the star forge. Don't know whether generating the robes is considered BEING in an inventory of some type. But any help would be great.