Sign in to follow this  
Hacker1025

I need help hacking

Hello I have tried to have a game called megapolis. Every time I hack it it frozes or reloads the game plz help !!!!!!

Sorry bud, can't be hacked the normal way. I've just attempted to hack it but the values change back to the original shortly after changing them to 99mill. Visual hack only. 

Also tried lucky patcher, no success there either. Best finding anoyher building game if you wanna hack it, mate. 391431019_Screenshot_20191006-134328_ParallelSpace64BitSupport.thumb.jpg.5d201b4af3936a79564c3a802047eb2d.jpg

Cheers. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By YoinkKachoink
      I really need help with this game. I have no idea how to get unlimited megabucks/coins while in online mode. I've seen people do it, but they don't give a link or tutorial. If anyone knows of a working APK or method using GameGuardian, please tell me as soon as you can! Thanks!
    • By YoinkKachoink
      I really need help finding a good APK that actually works... can someone help? That would be greatly appreciated.
    • By NikeSXH
      Hi everyone,

I'm looking for money and megabucks cheat or hack or could be modded apk for Megapolis.. does anyone seen something about "how to" ?