Evoland

Schramx4

Name of Game: Evoland

Play Store Link (If it's a paid app, the apk): https://www.revdl.net/evoland-android.html/?r=1000956733

Version: v.1.7.7

What cheat? Health, xp, gold...: Infinite Health

Have you tried cheating this game? What happened?: I can't seem to lock down the health while playing in 3D mode (once you get to the point that you have 3 hearts in the top right corner).  Game seems pretty locked down so any help would be appreciated.

I'm working on it right now. The link you gave gives the gold by tapping continue as soon as you have installed the game.. 

HP was simple as, just get to the part where it's turn based, search 100 in DWORD, once they hit you, search the new result and change it to whatever number you like and freeze it. 

I'll let you know what else I find as I go. 

Screenshot_20191006-142456_Parallel Space.jpg

On 10/5/2019 at 11:27 PM, Lucifer2207 said:

I'm working on it right now. The link you gave gives the gold by tapping continue as soon as you have installed the game.. 

HP was simple as, just get to the part where it's turn based, search 100 in DWORD, once they hit you, search the new result and change it to whatever number you like and freeze it. 

I'll let you know what else I find as I go. 

Screenshot_20191006-142456_Parallel Space.jpg

Thank you so much.  I didn't have any trouble on this portion so I didn't attempt.  Lol.  Nice find!  I appreciate the effort so far!

Update!  I did manage to finally find the health when it becomes the three hearts at the top right.  It is also a d value.  The thing that was messing me up was that it changes addresses whenever it gets saved.

Archived