JMT_Reaper

Game crash / log available

ok so recently i got an update with security patch , i used to hack pubg with gg on rooted phone till today , after activating the hack game crashs. 

dear Enyby below you find my log and the problem timed by 03:43~03:44, please help me.

and thank you

GG_logcat_r77.0_14747_7.1.2_25.log

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Squidoodle04
      Could someone help me pls?
      I want GG to search big numbers like 4,9190192e82F;9920D or so in a group search but if I execute script and select the option the script is just ending and not searching.
      Here's my code:
      menu = gg.choice({'Hack' , 'End'},nil,'Select')
      if menu == 1 then
      gg.searchNumber('65.536;-65.535;101:13',gg.TYPE_DWORD)
      t = gg.getResults(3)
      t[3].value = '32767'
      t[3].freeze = true
      t[3].freezType = gg.FREEZE_NORMAL
      print('Cheat Activated' ,gg.addListItems(t))
      os.exit()
      end
      if menu == 2 then
      os.exit()
      end

• By AKRAMRAZA
      @Enyby 
      VID-20190808-WA0006.mp4 I used two versions on game guardian viz v81.0 and v85.1 on the same game , same memory range and same value type.With v81.0 , I get 1147 values and my hack is in there.But , when I used v85.1 , I only get 67 values which are all encrypted and cannot be changed.So what is this issue with v85.1 ?? Pubg mobile wallhack is in BAD memory range and it works in other versions but v85.1 is not searching the value.
    • By LoveGameguadian
      Someone please help me !!! I want to search or edit a value saved to the .cfl file from before, what should I do ???
      For example :
      searchNumber How To??? 

• By Mrkemoo
      For a month in a half I been trying find any use ful value for this game Im starting to think its seversided I need yall help if yall can find any vaule I hate play this game it takes days to be able to level up and gain ingame currency and it just get boring also If any of yall now anyways to find value plz do tell I'm willing to learn  also I dont have root I'm playing to a rooted device sometime soon 
    • By EvilExists
      I see there are no hacks or methods to exploit the game breaking bad: Criminal elements. Can we get to work making some lua scripts or exploits similar to the one used on Sim City for android and IOS ?
      SIMCITY BUILDIT HACK.lua