Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'ldplayer'.



More search options

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
    For example, the common name of the game: PUBG, Free Fire, Rules of Survival, Critical Ops, Mobile Legends: Bang Bang, etc.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • GameGuardian
    • Requests
    • Help
    • Guides
    • Cheats
    • Video Tutorials
    • Unintended Effects
  • General
    • General Discussion
    • Introduce yourself (:
    • Announcements
    • Website suggestions/Bugs
  • Downloads Support
    • Apps
    • LUA scripts
  • Online Multiplayer Mods
    • Altering Online Games with Gameguardian
    • Download Mods
  • Other Hacks
    • Tutorials
    • Non-GameGuardian
  • Archive
    • Archived topics

Categories

  • Official Downloads
  • Virtual spaces (no root)
  • LUA scripts
    • Forward Assault
    • Free Fire
    • PUBG
    • Rules of Survival
    • Templates
    • Tools
  • Test applications
  • Other

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Device

Found 3 results

  1. Well, my laptop is fully updated, (GTX 1050 4GB, Intel i7 7th Generation, 16GB DDR4 RAM) I enabled virtualization on BIOS, also disabled Hyper-V. My LDPlayer is on latest update and all performance settings are ultra/maxed but GameGuardian searches slowly. Like, generally gives ~7min to me to finish search. (I tested on all Dword, Fword, Auto etc.) I almost did everything, but it keeps searching slow. Lastly, I am using the Emulator version of GameGuardian. (I tried both version of GameGuardian too, still same)
  2. Can somebody tell me which version of GG should I download for LDPlayer. When I go to the download page it shows 2 download button. Which one is for LDPlayer ?
  3. CyberPlay

    Android WebView

    The game I'm trying to hack is javascript based so when I launch the Apk it loads AndroidSystemWebview and I tried searching for values in the app process and in the Webview process also but failed (Ce server, Game guardian etc.). But when tried using emulators the CE Windows able to search for the value. As it searches for the whole memory of the emulator. I guess the game is storing the score value in outside the process of game and webview. The problem is the game detects LD Player as emulator and don't run. It ran in Bluestacks (after changing id & IMEI via BS Tweaker) but when changing the values it jump backs instantly to its original. When used MEMU it worked properly. My Question is : Why it worked in MEMU and not in BlueStacks. When I get the score value's memory address, can I get the android process for that address (Memory map or something) so that I can directly search for the score in that process in my Rooted mobile.
×
×
  • Create New...