glu credit hack for rooted an non rooted android

Enrique7

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not working. Still shows 0 gold. Am I replacing the .gwallet file that is in the original file with the hacked version? or install it side by side? Because I replaced the original with yor modded one and it's not working.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[img=http://images.gameguardian.net/di/DR9V/images.jpg]Name of Game: all glu gamesName of Cheat: hacked coinsSteps:open any glu games and enjoy the hacked credit........
B4 i updated eternity warrior 2 some days ago, it worked great. But after that ***** update, this method doesn't work anymore. Plz update or fix this problem. Thanks :(

I think popfan is correct in thinking they are seeing a red flag when suddenly a gamer has half a million  or a million credits and there is no record of purchases. they did that to me while I was trying (and succeeded) to get credits on Bingo Bash, just to see if I could. When it worked, I was stoked until about 20 seconds later a pop-up interrupted the game and said something like,"oops! we have a problem here" and it wiped my credits back to what they originally were. So, maybe the fact that I gave myself like 55,000 credits was too much. Maybe I'll try it again with only 2 or 3 thousand. 

• 2 weeks later...

I think popfan is correct in thinking they are seeing a red flag when suddenly a gamer has half a million  or a million credits and there is no record of purchases. they did that to me while I was trying (and succeeded) to get credits on Bingo Bash, just to see if I could. When it worked, I was stoked until about 20 seconds later a pop-up interrupted the game and said something like,"oops! we have a problem here" and it wiped my credits back to what they originally were. So, maybe the fact that I gave myself like 55,000 credits was too much. Maybe I'll try it again with only 2 or 3 thousand. 

I have like 100k, but I added 10 by 10k